Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nidhish

nidhish
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes they are genuine but they are not loyal customers that every business wants its just some stats. tell me what will you do with increased likes ? because even though your stats increase ,your still not getting the regular traffic . If you wish to have a loyal traffic then you have to interact with people , you need to be social a bit more .

• Like Like x 1
  2. shamzblueworld

shamzblueworld
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Agreeing with nidhish, I bought likes for a page of mine, but they are just stats, they are not interactive at all, to value a page, you must make interactions with people, people need to like your posts and comment, only that values your page, not the bought likes.
    It will be better if you buy advertising from facebook, boost your page and posts, it will benefit you more than the likes you will buy.

3. nadablue

nadablue
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can take the advantages of paid back-links for your fan page. But this is not genuine this all the likes come from fake users and spam boot. Best way to improve Facebook like is by using the SMO strategies. Now these day also may of groups provide like for like and they all the unique user with unique ip they help you to improve your website and Fan page like.

4. matthewgayle

matthewgayle
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best way to increase your Facebook likes is through organic way. Post unique, interesting content on Facebook. It will help to attract more audience. Join many communities, groups related to your theme.

5. Petko

Petko
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey,

Do not use those likes as most of them are fake profiles or they are obtained with clickjackers. There is no point to do this. The better is to follow the advice of the previous people answered. The first thing is to obtain targeted likes for your business with facebook advertising, targeting people in you local area or people interested in your niche/product. Then post interesting content and use the 80%-20 % rule - for example at every 5 posts per day, 1 post is regarding your business or service. Rest must be interesting, because people are at facebook for relaxing and enjoying, not to buy things. The bad thing is that Facebook decrease the organic reach and you have to boost and promote the posts in order to reach most of your fans. My personal suggestion is to try some other places such as twitter, linkedin and pinterest in addition to facebook.

Cheers
    Petko

6. ConanLake

ConanLake
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Here are some simple tips to drive focused Facebook likes to your business page.

1. Complete your Facebook Business Page Profile
    2. Ask companions, business accomplices and different contacts like you on Facebook
    3. Use Facebook Ads
    4. Like, and communicate with, different organizations
    5. Making Communities

7. joycecordero

joycecordero
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is always best way to increase your Facebook likes is through organic way. You know when members enjoyed your post also, you get free recommendations.

8. Sameer shokat

Sameer shokat
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi there,
    I know there is many gays doing that job i mean they are buying the likes to others because many peoples are making I,d,s and he just making a more than more friends and after making a very thick traffic they are wanting to sell that no doubt that is real traffic but not a stay able traffic but if you have create personally traffic because that is to batter for you actually there is lot of fake profiles you know that is not reliable so you just create the real traffic and real likes and that will be stay with you till the stay your site i hope all there understand well if i mistake in that conversation so please correct me and give me a chance for thanking .
    Regards:
    sameer shokat.

9. carldweb

carldweb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Not every face book like is genuine.
    Face book likes offering agencies would increase your likes in 1 weeks then also they can decrease your likes drastically.
    As per my observation most of them are fake.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hi

Thank you every one for sharing your suggestions

11. suneel

suneel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think you are not use face book paid likes you are use real like better for you likes best way of you invited friend and join different group post your page information and links.maximum like you are install add-ons and then use site addmefast.com increse your likes that use only Mozilla firebox browser.

12. shivshakti

shivshakti
    uix_expand uix_collapse

rest all good, explain about "Making Communities"

13. boysingh

boysingh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

On the worst case scenario, you'll just get Likes from dull Facebook users, because most of those accounts are not real, better be careful or consider not to buy likes.
    But if those likes are from Ads that you placed on Facebook, then those are genuine likes BUT 50/50 chances of getting them as consumers.

#14 boysingh, Oct 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2015
  14. Tonylest75

Tonylest75
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I also suggest you to promote your fan page organically by posting fresh, unique and interesting post and tag your friends in it. For a successful social media optimization on facebook, you need to create good engagement with your facebook friend circle, you need to regularly communicate with them, so that they have to be loyal to you and likes your fan page and share it.

• Like Like x 1
  15. colnettella

colnettella
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Facebook helps you to increase your traffic but also submit other sites content on your facebook page so that the user who is searching for some content feels proud about your facebook page and likes your facebook page. As the facebook likes are not genuine as they are fake likes and spammy bots. Try to post unique content and achieve unique likes which will help you in organic traffic.

16. emma19cole

emma19cole
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with matthewgayle. Facebook is very powerful for marketing especially for B2C businesses. You can directly interact with your customers. Try trending, interesting and communicative posts. This will surely help to increase traffic not paid likes.

17. Hirenpatel

Hirenpatel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't think that paid likes will help you because they can be from spam accounts. So you should promote your Facebook fan-page organically. You can start with your friends and then ask your friend to share it with their friends. Post some interesting stuff so that user will like your fanpage.

18. abhi_garg

abhi_garg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would only recommend paying for likes on Facebook if I am looking to increase the numbers of followers for business purpose but if I am seeking to sell my good and services, people who are more receptive are those who came across your page seeking what I offer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.