Facebook Pages Analytics

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by hcted, Sep 12, 2010.

1. hcted

hcted
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Does anyone track FaceBook page analytics? When you are an admin of a page, you get weekly updates on wall posts, visitors, and likes. I find it useful if you collaborate it with your regular analytics.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I haven't looked at the Insights for Business Advice Forum's fan page very much, to be honest hcted. I've just had a look now and the main stats are shown below, obviously we have a lot of room for growth;

3. landau

landau
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I help monitor other Small Business's Facebook pages that are local and don't have a lot of action. They don't have major significance, as of yet.
    Lot's of room for improvement, but a lot of it has to do with the SMB managers not yet implementing ideas that we're recommended, like discounts / contests held for fans etc.

4. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Honestly, I care less on these stats as long we have active fans participating on the posts or discussions I made on our Fan Page's wall.
    But it's also good to see that the number increases each day. It make us, the admins, happy that what we are doing is right and this is what fans are looking forward to.