Facebook Links Adds

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by Alan Ron, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Alan Ron

Alan Ron
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, everyone there is one issue with my website.

I got a traffic of around 5000 per day from the source named as Facebook Links Adds from from last 4 days. And the bounce rate is about 93 %. I didn't posted anything on my page. What will be the reason ???

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

The reason is very simple. This is how these "services" are supposed to work. They are in business to make money, not to actually provide your website with actual traffic. They take your money, then have 5000 random people visit your site who have absolutely no interest in your product or service. Because you actually had 5000 people visit your site, you got what you paid for.
    I don't know how much you paid, but hopefully you learned your lesson. Don't buy traffic - you are wasting your money!!!

3. Alan Ron

Alan Ron
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I didn't paid for any traffic. There is no way to promote my website in such black hat way ...

4. Alan Ron

Alan Ron
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Now the the users are decreased but still average 2300 users are on my website through the same Facebook Links Adds....

5. Robert01

Robert01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If it is not making any trouble here then why you sounds so tense? Isn't it a good thing that your site is getting traffic?

6. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

When i originally replied to your post, I tried searching Google for "Facebook Links Adds" and couldn't find it. In any case, If you did not pay for the traffic, what did you give to "Facebook Links Adds" to get them to provide the traffic for you. I'm also wondering about the quantity of visitors you are getting. Before it was 5000, now it is 2300. That seems like a lot of traffic to be getting using legitimate techniques, which leads me to believe the traffic they are sending you is either not real or not targeted properly. Traffic on its own does no good unless the traffic you get is actually interested in the product/service you are providing.
    I do have one other question. You said "I (haven't) posted anything on my page". To what page are you referring, and why would this be related to the traffic you are receiving from "Facebook Links Adds"

7. Alan Ron

Alan Ron
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Related to page means on my Facebook page of my business. And I dont have that much of deep knowledge of Analytics I just tell what I get.

8. Alan Ron

Alan Ron
    uix_expand uix_collapse

@ Robber I am not looking for the paid traffic.

9. Tonylest75

Tonylest75
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This source is not real traffic or just for you can visit this types of website and consider it for buying traffic. There are also some other website in the source of referral traffic in Google analytics. I advise you to create a filter and put these urls in the filter to avoid high bounce rate on the website,

10. ellisthomas86

ellisthomas86
    uix_expand uix_collapse

None of these kind of business are really providing real and genuine traffic. For my business even I signed up for some of the tools like this. After getting deeper into the same, I realized that no one would ever like of be a follower of any unknown product or service. They all are of some fake aspects or approaches.

11. Alan Ron

Alan Ron
    uix_expand uix_collapse

But I am not doing any black hat SEO technique to get traffic from such unknown sources. I know about such techniques.

12. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

If you are not overtly paying for traffic( in other words, "Facebook Links Adds" is not actually actually offering x number of visitors for a fixed price), what type of services is "Facebook Links Adds" providing? As I mentioned earlier, I tried to Google "Facebook Links Adds", and I couldn't find them, so I cannot check out their services myself. I also tried entering their name into my browser as a URL, and that didn't work either. It is possible that, although you may not be knowingly using black hat techniques, "Facebook Links Adds" may be using black hat techniques on your behalf. Can you provide us with a link to their website, or at least their domain name, so we can check out their services to see what they are actually doing?

13. Alan Ron

Alan Ron
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No I a not using any black hat technique. Below is the screen shot

Attached Files: