Facebook fan - How to get more fans and likes?

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by Shohag Hossain, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Shohag Hossain

Shohag Hossain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As a social media facebook helps us many ways.How do i can get more fans and liks?

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Would you mind showing us a link to your FaceBook page Shohag Hossain?

You could also promote it by adding it here?

3. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I just got 2 likes in my fan page by just displaying the badge in my website. You might as well hope it will work for you.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Shohag Hossain

Shohag Hossain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

thanks.do it really help me?

5. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

You can join other networking sites, and add a link to your Facebook page in your profile. Then when you participate in discussions, or even start your own, people who are interested in what you have to say can visit your profile, and from there your Facebook page. One thing you do not want to do is fall victim to those who sell "likes". Many of these turn out to be fake, and do not help you build your business.

I tried to followed the link to your post, and went to the indicated Facebook page, which included a link to the business's website. The last entry on the Facebook page was made in April 2011, and the link to their website doesn't work. Perhaps they didn't have as good a "solution" as they thought?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

joeroxx the link I posted was to a thread here on BAF where members can post links to their FaceBook pages. I wasn't promoting the link in the first post of that thread :)

7. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Shohag Hossain: You can post your facebook page in Fergal's link. I can help you with few likes for your page. I also posted my facebook page link on the mentioned thread.

• Like Like x 1
  8. eurekapsycrille

eurekapsycrille
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What kind of topic you are discussing? This is very important since there are some topics that are naturally boring and takes really a long time before it can harvest lots of likes in the Facebook page.

My general advice is to update your site on a regular basis and post it in your fan page. Make sure you will put a link back to your website for referral traffic. Now, After posting, you can hunt for other fan pages that are quite similar or relevant to the topic you are discussing. Don't just drop it. Make a compelling description. In that way, you can reach many facebook users and they might like your page if they get interested.

Again, you should make interesting stuffs.

9. Picture

Picture
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think the most effective way is through FB advertising, that way you get targetted fans. It works out quite cheap as well.

10. onlinespinner89

onlinespinner89
    uix_expand uix_collapse

FB Ads is the good way to get you more like. Unless you choose the target customer by the filters you will not receive clicks.

11. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you want to increase your fans and likes then you need to post interesting stuff that users would like to read and share as well. Many companies usually have special content and images for social networks that go viral and in turn get them likes and fans. The trick is to use fun and interesting stuff and say something sarcastically to get viewers interested. However, it still depends on the niche you are in.

12. Shohag Hossain

Shohag Hossain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

may you give me some tips to do it?

13. amal

amal
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Now a days you can add paid likes to your Facebook page. Many websites are offering this facility , one such site is add me fast.

14. Ronei Daselva

Ronei Daselva
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To get maximum Likes,Fans and comment in Facebook you should post attractive photos, and interesting quote for every to like ans comments.

15. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

The post that started the thread that you recommended included a link to the member's Facebook page, the idea being that they could (allegedly) help each others rankings or rep in Facebook by becoming each others followers. The Facebook page of the member who started the thread included a link to his website, which no longer works, and no one has updated the Facebook page in quite some time.
    Was there another reason for members posting links to their Facebook pages in that particular thread? As others have mentioned, there are better ways to get more targeted followers who are actually interested in the subject of the page. If there is another reason for members to share links to their Facebook pages, could someone start a current, updated thread to allow them to do so?

I noticed you added your post yesterday. You didn't add your link yesterday, did you? As I mentioned above, that might be a problem.

I would not recommend using a paid service, for the same reason I mentioned to Fergal above. Their are better, more effective ways of getting targeted traffic that is actually interested in the content of your page.

16. anita456

anita456
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

Hy.... :)
    I Still know a website that provide real facebook followers and facebook fans fast. I have used them once they are trusted people. You can check them too. Facebook buy fans ;)

17. deservinghost

deservinghost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Post your facebook links on forums, ;)

18. ramiszaro

ramiszaro
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just share the links with all your Facebook friends and start creating facebook ads so that you can get more likes and fans.

19. TT Annoy Me

TT Annoy Me
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Promote your Facebook page and perhaps do SEO on the page.

Invite all your friends and recommend others to do so.

Run a competition of some kind to a random person who shares a photo on your page. Loads of shares could expose your page to thousands.

20. semaphore.v

semaphore.v
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To get more likes:

Create exclusive like-gated content
    Promote your like-gate offer at the top of your Facebook page
    Add a Facebook Like Box to your website or blog
    Update your Facebook timeline regularly
    Respond to your fans