Facebook Advertsing Help?

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by JustFocused, Jul 23, 2013.

1. JustFocused

JustFocused
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Does anyone know how I can get in touch with someone at Facebook to advertise my company's business? Thanks in advance.

2. AnushaJain

AnushaJain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can post your link in your facebook page.Apart from that you can be a part of several groups or pages by liking them and can post your link over there.

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

• Like Like x 1
  4. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Facebook is best platform for advertising. Open a page about your site, people will definitely get to you. As far in Google SERP, Facebook pages result are on Page 1 mostly.

5. Kuler123

Kuler123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I use Facebook advertising also and it works !
    It is useful for me to promote my product. High recommend to use it.

6. BODHost

BODHost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The main reason people visit Facebook is social, not buying so advertising in front of them will not give particular good conversion rates.

7. johnsmith1985

johnsmith1985
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes it works. create your business page on fb and try to increase your likes....it will really helps.

8. abhi_garg

abhi_garg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just create a business page and Facebook will ask you join their advertisement program .. now you are in

9. mzpz

mzpz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have no idea when it comes facebook marketing. Thank for the link .

10. Constantin

Constantin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are a few different advertising methods on Facebook and they all work if used right.

Promoted posts - this is when you pay to increase visibility (deliverability) of a post on your page. As you probably know, only about 15-16% of your fans see your posts, on average, so "boosting" it would definitely help. This is one of the reasons for which I do not advise anybody to buy fans or ask people that are not interested in their offer to like their page. The fans have to be targeted, the same as the email lists. Non-targeted fans will, of course, lead to an increased advertising price and poor results.

I will give you a real example here (case study). One of my newest clients is a pizza shop. I started working with them about 3 weeks ago. They did not have a FB business page so we had to create one. For 2 weeks we have asked their customers to join (we used small cards, delivered with their orders). We got to 200+ fans during this period. Last Thursday we promoted the first special offer (Thursdays are not usually very busy). We promoted the post for £5. The result was about 40 more sales than normal (on a regular Thursday they usually have 70 to 90 orders and now they had 122 from which 38 have used the Facebook code we gave them).

Adverts - these are the ones that appear on the right side of any Facebook page. It depends on what you are looking for, here: getting more likes, promoting an offer etc.. You have loads of options to target your audience. Tip: the link in the advert should point to a custom tab or post on Facebook. If it sends the visitor somewhere outside their platform, the campaign will cost considerably more.

Other methods of advertising: custom tabs (that work great), Facebook groups, pictures (that increase engagement with 300% on average) etc.

Please note that you don't have to use Facebook to sell staff but to get leads that you can promote your offers to, after that.

• Like Like x 1
  11. garyhhamrick

garyhhamrick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Deep understanding in Pay-Per-Click marketing should be acquired first because its involve time,money and effort.

12. AmbitiousStudent

AmbitiousStudent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

ecwid.com might be helpful for what you are looking for. you can create a storefront on your facebook business account and ecwid has the tools needed to promote your products.

13. Chris_Tax

Chris_Tax
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Facebook is very powerful. People live on it now.I market to locals under a personnel account listing my part time income tax business. People know me by my name. You need to develop relationships with your targeted market. That should be the block of your Facebook time in my opinion.