Facebook Advertisements

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by 60degreeDigital, Jun 10, 2015.

1. 60degreeDigital

60degreeDigital
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's stated by Facebook that they are earning 51 percent of their ad revenues from overseas. As per the company, their growth in Asia Pacific is more than that of Europe. Emerging economies like China & India are on the company Radar.

Another important aspect is that, Mobile advertising is accounting more than 70% of Facebook total ad revenue.

TO READ MORE:-

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/06/09/us-facebook-advertising-idUSKBN0OP29620150609

2. Lucky Locksmiths

Lucky Locksmiths
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Facebook offers powerful and unique ways to show your adverts to the people who are most likely to care about your business.

3. PhoenixPhotography

PhoenixPhotography
    uix_expand uix_collapse

They need to improve the way they use their adverts and how they target users. When was the last time you clicked on an advert or purchased something through one of the adverts. For me, I've not even clicked on one for over a year and never purchased through one. I've often seen adverts that are meaningless for me and it gets annoying.

4. eden100

eden100
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Facebook is a good channel to advertise your product. Facebook help you a lot to make money with advertising your products and selling your products.

5. johnhastings

johnhastings
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Facebook is the powerful social media to advertise your product or services. First you need to create seperate page for advertise your product and from that you can create ad and make it brand and get more visitors to your website.

6. cheta

cheta
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This Facebook ads have really worked out for me and even though i have unsubscribed from it , i still enjoy its benefits up till today in the form of getting likes and views to my Facebook page. honestly it is surely a huge source of getting traffic visitors to your page and even website and it is most importantly very very cheap.

7. Host Color

Host Color
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Our experience with client websites and advertising campaigns shows that mobile ads are less effective and their CTR is lower for various products and services. Other than that it is not news that Facebook's business is growing.

8. jimmayadam

jimmayadam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The Facebook is the best place to promote your business and get more leads and traffic ..

9. Barycarton

Barycarton
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Actually now a days FB keeps an important role for branding/promotion products within a rapid time. No other social media sites can do that but using FB is possible. This really faster way to get success.

10. Magento_oCodewire

Magento_oCodewire
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Facebook advertising is the best way to promote your products online. Facebook is the best social media platform for promoting or branding your business or products online.

• Like Like x 1
  11. ferrychristian

ferrychristian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Facebook is a huge platform where a person can do promotion of his business , and as large number of users are present on the facebook, with each like, you are getting closer to the achievement of your promotion.

12. Barycarton

Barycarton
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yeah, peoples right now are much more depending on FB rather than others social medial sites. And also the success rate is amazing too.