Facebook ad Campaign

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by Chris_Tax, Oct 14, 2011.

1. Chris_Tax

Chris_Tax
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am an amateur. I ask dumb questions here. I have a part time tax business. I only have a personnel account on facebook and I have a professional A plus Web page.

Below is just an example
    These are my 2 facebook ad campaigns that I want to do. 1.I want to posts to my friends’ walls an ad.
    This will include a cartoon character picture (example Yogi Bear - I will not violate copy right) with a message saying "It is a tax party" and a link to my web site

How do I do I create this?
    Do I put want I on my wall and then share it?
    2. I want send out event ads. This will hit my friends’ emails. With the event ads, I want to do the same as #1. It will show cartoon character image (example Yogi Bear - I will not violate copyright) with a message saying "It is a tax party" and a link to my web site.
    I want to send emails out with an ad like this
    How will I do this?
    Any advice and ideas n this idea would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Chris

2. mysandyda

mysandyda
    uix_expand uix_collapse

from my own experience I very often are to delete almost all invitations because they are just spam! but the point 2 is not bad.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Chris_Tax

Chris_Tax
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is basically sending out a target email campaign. I will be happy with a return of 5 percent

I would kindly like more comments

4. lizatailor23

lizatailor23
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Re:

You need to have very, very specific target audiences for each ad, and tailor the ad for each. Example: Target people in Iowa who "like" ludwig von mises, hayek, austrian economics, etc., and have that ad say something like "Ron Paul for President (Because He's Read Hayek!)" or something really specific along those lines. Higher CTR's will ensue, as you're almost personalizing the ad to the person's interest.

Another example: Iowans who "like" smoking pot, weed, blazing, blunts, etc., should be targeted with an ad reading something like "Ron Paul for President - Legalize It!"