Extra income from home?

Discussion in 'Business Ideas' started by PayJunction, Dec 13, 2010.

1. chunky1

chunky1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I do logo design in my free time from work, so extra cash it is always good and I'm enjoing to do it as well. So I think whatever you good at you should start from that and who knows it might become you pernament job.

2. Mick Hussey

Mick Hussey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

When I started up online and started looking for extra or been honest, I started looking for primary income, I first went with PTC which was a flop experience that wasted nearly 2 years of my life. It was only through PTC and ads that I found out about Forex and started up with Etoro with their freebie but it was rather forgettable experience. However, it’s 6-7 years later, I am operating with FP Markets and feel privileged not because they made me successful overnight but they provided me the platform to launch myself or at least try. It worked and today I make more money than many people do on their primary offline jobs, so I feel happy.

3. Nessem Degen

Nessem Degen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can always check online, there are ton of work that you can pick and choose.
    They might not be that much pay but sure they don't take up much time thus making you gather as many as you can.

4. VPSnet

VPSnet
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Legitimate jobs will typically never require you to pay a fee to get more information, and they don't come in unsolicited junk e-mail messages. Still, there's plenty of earning potential in working from home

5. Mick Hussey

Mick Hussey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I believe there are very few jobs that actually pays well online, therefore, I won’t be overly excited by any means. Also, I have done it so I know, I have switched to Forex which is far better and one with higher potential as well. I get all the benefits of the world with broker like FreshForex who are high class educational guides to market analysis plus much more, it all helps you working out quite nicely.

6. Ronik patel

Ronik patel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There is one way like if you have knowledge and want to share with others then you can start blogging.
    Because is the way by which you will get extra income as well as fame in your particular area.
    It takes time around 6 month for applying for adsence and for this you need good average number of visitors on your website....

7. SophieSS

SophieSS
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It depends what niche you are. There are platforms, where you can register as a freelancer, f. ex. Upwork. You can start with almost zero experience, however, it might be hard to get first contracts. Again - depends on your niche. If you want to do simple admin jobs like data scraping or virtual assistance you will have to compete with freelancers from countries like Philippines and they tend to have a very low rate. But if you have experience in particular niche like programming, graphic design, copywriting etc. you might have a chance to get well-paid contracts.

So - are you able to identify your skills and area of expertise? Grow and expand this skill so that you can improve yourself in the freelance market. There are plenty of well-paid online jobs, but you have to reach out. :)

8. akiinn

akiinn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Depends on your skills, but if you really think about a smart side business from home, think about affiliate marketing. All you need is a website, good SEO, endurance, creativity. I know people without much business sense, that earn 400 EUR on the side, doing nothing but having an online-shop for bags (that is, they don't really have an online-shop, but do affiliate marketing - everything is forwarded to amazon).