Extra income from home?

Discussion in 'Business Ideas' started by PayJunction, Dec 13, 2010.

1. PayJunction

PayJunction
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Can anyone tell me a few ways to earn maybe a little to moderate amount of extra income form home? I have done and signed up for stuff before, so I'm looking for something with no start up cost. If anyone has any suggestions I would like to hear them.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

PayJunction can you please tell us a little about your interests, skills and experience? You will get more helpful suggestions if you can give just a little more info.

3. Clasione

Clasione
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many real valid ways to make money online. The problem is sifting through the 95% of false programs to find the 5% of valid tools and opportunities that actually exist. Since just about everything will involve decent amount of hard work it is a good idea to find something related to an interest you already have so you enjoy what your working towards while it's building up which will prevent giving up on it before it materializes.

For one, as mentioned above, content wrighting is indeed in demand these days. You might be surprised how much web site publications are wiling to pay a quality content provider. I know at least one person who makes more money per one magazine article then the average person in a couple weeks, and several who earn writing for web sites for some extra income... I'm sure that depending on what you are interested in doing, there is some sort of money making niche for you.

4. Jeremiah_jones

Jeremiah_jones
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello what about doing some linkbuilding? From home, Because there is actually great earnings in linkbuilding.
    And all you need is a computer, and a connection.
    With friendly greetings from denmark.

5. Clasione

Clasione
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This really depends on what you choose to do. Here is one example: TextBroker.com
    People go here to purchase content. People who write need only good writing skill and a computer.

6. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

7. DaveB

DaveB
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah. If you can write really well , do try odesk, guru or elance. However they will only allow you to post 10 proposals and bids for jobs for free users. Its good money tho if you can really write.

8. PayJunction

PayJunction
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Can someone help..

I made similar post a few weeks ago so this take 2 in hopes to get specific website answers.

Can anyone tell me a few ways to earn maybe a little to moderate amount of extra income form home? I am looking for actual website sites that you may have tried or know someone that tried a website and found a ligament one. I know that 95% of the at home business websites are a scam but I'm looking for that 5%. I'm looking for something with no start up cost. If anyone has any suggestions I would like to hear them. I would not say that I have enough writing skills for a writing position.

9. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

PayJunction, did you read the previous posts in this thread? Can you please make some comments on the suggestions you were given and we will do our best to help you.

[Threads Merged1]

10. PayJunction

PayJunction
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you guys for your comments but I am looking for actual website sites that you may have tried or know someone that tried a website and found a ligament one. I know that 95% of the at home business websites are a scam but I'm looking for that 5%. I'm looking for something with no start up cost. If anyone has any suggestions I would like to hear them. I enjoy online work but would not say that I could do much with a writing position other than that I'll pretty much consider everything else.

11. scifi

scifi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best way to start is to create a blog at blogspot.com. write on any topic of your like. Keep posting atleast for a month and then insert in it a Google adsense Id. When you will start getting good response to your blog you will see a considerable $inflow in your account. It is best way to learn while earn.:)

12. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Did you look at any of the freelancing sites mentioned in this thread? What kind of work are you prepared to do, to earn money? If you can please tell us that, we can suggest more helpful sites.

Good suggestions Scifi, this article provides some helpful tips to get you started - $0/month to $500/month in 6 months

13. scifi

scifi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Great Post Fergal.It has motivated me to again make my Blog active once again, the one I have left long time ago......

14. abm5272

abm5272
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are interested in writing, then there are lots of opportunities for you. Or you can select any referral program start for earning money fast through referrals. (ABM5272) :)

15. Fortetrader

Fortetrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you can do both activities like online and offline.
    Online which have blog writing, marketing,review rating to websites or Apps.
    Offline have article writing.

16. AshishDodhia

AshishDodhia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many ideas to earn extra income. Social media is a best option to earn extra income also google adsense and blog and article writing is best.

17. gainfromhere

gainfromhere
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can register to freelance sites like odesk and elance. Moreover, you can create blog and make money from it.These things will not cost you money. Only you have committed to what you want to do.

18. john sank

john sank
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best way to earn extra income from home is to create your own blog related to good topics and add to Adsense account. Or you can try some Online Money Marketing where you can invest some money and you can get some % profit. You can do some freelancing work from home to earn extra income.

19. Brooke Harper

Brooke Harper
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you plan on starting a blog, please know that it the road isn't going to be easy. Starting a blog would require you to work around 12-15 hours per day writing quality content, selecting/editing images that would work well with your writing, setting up visuals, learning about SEO, putting those SEO skills into work, research, putting your blog out there via social media platforms, etc.

Since you're just starting out, you might want to do freelance jobs like writing, data, entry, transcription, VA tasks, or customer service roles. There's tons of these jobs online in sites like Upwork, Fiverr, Elance, and many more.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Beth_Boujard

Beth_Boujard
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A friend of mine started working from home back in 2015. He's currently a transcriptionist for Rev.com and Gotranscript.com. Transcribing is not for everyone but he swears that he earns $3,000 a month doing nothing but transcription.