Expanding business to singapore, need advice on renting office space.

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by surge, May 30, 2013.

1. surge

surge
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello, I read on internet that Singapore ranks 3rd in the world for doing business and many companies consider Singapore as a base for their Asian business operations. They also seem to have a great tax benefits, i mean no tax till 100,000$ SGD and its only 17% tax over 300,000$ SGD.

So i am thinking of expanding to Singapore and setup a small office there. It will really help us raise and save a lot of money for the company/business. I have been searching on internet for office space on rent but i see scary results, very expensive rent, 800K, 1 Million, 10,000$, 45,000$ and so on per month excluding other expenses such as Internet connection bills, Electricity bills, etc.

Our current business income through our products and services is around 10,000 USD per month so i am looking for a small office or may be an incubation center that charges per workstation and takes care of all the bills.

Does anybody here have an office/business in Singapore? Any direction, references or information will help.

2. stephie

stephie
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi there,
    I suggest you to expand business to China which has the biggest population and that means it is the world's biggest market. If you want to do so, you need to register a company in China first to do business in China better. I recommend you register a WFOE company or set up a representive office in China. We can also help you find a business office, too. For more information, you may contact me.

Email: [email protected]

3. eurekapsycrille

eurekapsycrille
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have friends that work in Singapore and they say that office spaces there are so expensive. Besides, that country is strict when it comes to foreign investors. You need to really look the other possible expenses that needs to be covered. If you really want to pursue that country, you need to prepare much money for it. The ROI however can be shorter depending on your business.