Ever wondered exactly WHY people love to pursue money-making business opportunities?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by amwarner, Sep 19, 2013.

1. amwarner

uix_expand uix_collapse

Jan 19, 2013

Is it for a need? For a want? Or for a desire?

Usually, it's for all of those.

Individuals, like yourself, wishing ... dreaming ... pursuing opportunities just to make money. But let me tell you something that no other “experts” will tell you.

It's NOT about the money. And if ANYBODY tells you that it is, call them a liar to their face.

IF it was ONLY about making money, they could easily get another – or better – j-o-b.

No. People pursue money-making business opportunities because ...

They're seeking the freedom to do what they wish ... when they wish. Because almost ANYONE can make money but ... if you can't enjoy the freedom to do whatever you want, then what's the point.

Instead of getting another – or better – j-o-b to chase money, start chasing freedom.

Freedom to take vacations whenever, and wherever, you want.

Freedom to work as much, or as little, as you want.

Freedom to take time off.

Freedom to spend more time with your family.

Freedom to give yourself a raise at any time.

Whatever business opportunity you're pursuing, you should focus on that as equally as you would on how much money you could make.

Any thoughts?
  2. TimeRider

uix_expand uix_collapse

Apr 6, 2008
    Because It's all about money. Everyone needs money to run his/her life. Money runs the world.

In your own Business, there is of-course freedom but at the same time risk too. The company will run in your hands. I believe there is freedom but at the same time responsibility too.
  3. AnushaJain

uix_expand uix_collapse

Apr 7, 2013
    Money is a most essential part of anyone's life. Be it a poor or rich, a businessman or service man. All are doing work for the money.