EU VPS hosting for my vBulletin discussion board?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Lockisk, Jun 22, 2016.

1. Lockisk

Lockisk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Looking for EU based VPS hosting provider. I need to host vBulletin board - 20 gbs of disk space.

Please can someone recommend proper VPS resource.
    What host would be better to choose?
    Any info on SolVPS.com UK ssd vps plans? Are they reliable?

Thanks

2. MacDID

MacDID
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't have anything bad to say about SolVPS ssd Linux or Windows VPS hosting service. I have never had such a high level of support from a company before. They have gone above and beyond to assist me with my sites, whenever needed.

They have easy to use interface.

MacDID
    This message by MacDID has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. Niksentok

Niksentok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My VPS is up and running within 24 hours. SolVPS support replies within seconds.
    Best of all, my site is noticeably more responsive. The will always go the extra effort, been with them almost 8 months and never regretted it once.

What I want to add is that network and server uptime is quite good.

4. Ocido

Ocido
    uix_expand uix_collapse

• Promotional Links are not allowed in normal forum posts. This post has been edited to remove a promotional link.
    I prefer to get quality virtual servers from vpsget.com provider. You will be pleased with their responsive techies, stable servers and reasonable prices.

#4 Ocido, Jul 5, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2016
  5. Kroh

Kroh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

• Promotional Links are not allowed in normal forum posts. This post has been edited to remove a promotional link.
    VPS accounts from hostsailor.com and veeble.org are worth your attention.
    They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.

#5 Kroh, Jul 5, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2016
  6. Grestok

Grestok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Libertyvps.net is a wonderful host. I must say that whatever they experienced seems to of been out of the ordinary because so far everything has been working 100% and I'm really happy I made the switch to them. I can't ask for more. I will definitely ask my customers to switch over.

7. Host Color

Host Color
    uix_expand uix_collapse

@Lockisk It looks like you need many types of different hosting services, good for you. Where, in which European country do you want to get hosted? What is your budget?

8. Johnwb

Johnwb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've used VPSGet services and can say they are really reliable company. They have properly tweaked and optimized servers for best uptime and performance. Support is available 24/7.

9. kinza

kinza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I dare say that solvps.com isn't the only company which provides quality and reliable services.
    Plusplushosting.net is worth your attention to because they provide stable and trustworthy services too.

10. Tim Paine

Tim Paine
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Any decent host will do the job. I'll recommend you to start with a respectable budget with a respectable host. There is no specific kind of server for forum websites. Look for good hosting server near the location of your users. Just be sure to watch your resources. My recommendation is http://hosting.co.uk

#10 Tim Paine, Jul 31, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2016