Establish trust at first sight.

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Jerlene, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Jerlene

uix_expand uix_collapse

Feb 3, 2011
    Build trust with your customers. That's exactly what displaying the ValidatedSite seal of approval does for you. Immediately establishing your website as tristworthy, you are providing assurance that your site has been authenticated and approved as a safe private online destination. At a glance the user is put at ease because they know that you are accesible to them, transforming a hesitant customer into a confident one.

I saw this in a webmaster magazine and I think it would be perfect for any website, especially small ones, but it would be the perfect addition for an online store. So if you're struggling with sales I suggest you add this, or something similar, to your website.

I also have a promo code for 10% off the total cost of the first year.
    Code: WMPROMO
  2. noreturn

uix_expand uix_collapse

Jul 12, 2012
    Great little tip you got there, and that is so true.. Having a good first impression can make or break your business because if you make one person mad they will tell their friends. Once they tell that friend, then that friend will tell his other friends that his friend said it was bad. ETC so making sure first impressions are important and can't be under estimated. I like the idea of a webmaster magazine so I might have to buy a few subsribitions and read up on it.