Establish anonymous company.

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by ShesOnFire, Aug 15, 2014.

1. ShesOnFire

ShesOnFire
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Upon forming a company most governing bodies require passport/id of the applicant.

How can you form a company without providing name/address/photo/d.o.b etc? As once you give this I fail to see how the company is anonymous.
    Is it possible to provide an entity(corporation, another company etc) as the applicant?

Can anybody share some advice on this?

Regards

2. ShesOnFire

ShesOnFire
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have learned recently about attorneys, but am curious if their is anymore methods.

3. Arizona

Arizona
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Different laws in different countries, so hard to give an exact answer...

As a personal opinion; if someone is setting up a company, they should be registered. It protects others against an potential bad practices in the future. in some countries you can have an accountant or lawyer act as the address and on the board of the company, but you have to have very clear contracts in place to safeguard your share etc.. Personally, if I going to be giving money to a company, I want to know that it is legitimate and has a registered address etc.

4. Mark Robinson

Mark Robinson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think, you should have an address on which you can register your company. I don't think there is no way through, you can set-up a company.

5. ShesOnFire

ShesOnFire
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, but dont focus too much on what ifs - I am not intending to rip people off, also I can provide an address, but its the ID that I wonder about.

Yes, But what about ID.
    Most governing bodies ask for ID of the applicant.

Makes the process non-anonymous.

#5 ShesOnFire, Aug 20, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2014