Essential Business Tools

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by Arcaign, Apr 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arcaign

Arcaign
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What would you say are essential tools needed to promote awareness of a business and stimulate growth?

Examples being a website, pens to pass out to customers, business cards etc.

2. piapetersson

piapetersson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To promote business and to attract right audience go for an attractive logo designs, advertise your business with trendy banners, led billboards. You can also go for vehicle decoration, car advertisements which are now a days most trending way of advertisements.

3. alexfernandes

alexfernandes
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For business growth and promotion, online marketing i.e. SEO is the best technique. You can start by implementing several On Page and Off Page SEO techniques. If you have a decent budget, you can opt for paid advertising too such as PPC or Social Media Ads.

4. CoolHandCol

CoolHandCol
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would start with the right product at the right price. Pens won't sell much for you if you haven't got this right!

5. ellisthomas86

ellisthomas86
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Some of the tools that I prefer using in terms of the business perspective are the office management, time management, project management tools. These tools are something that help for the smooth operation of the business in a long run process.

6. Arcaign

Arcaign
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sorry... Let me specify. What TANGIBLE assets or tools do you feel micro to small sized businesses should consider in order to promote their company, brand services or products.

7. Molly

Molly
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For a successful business success Firstly to create a brand image or a attractive logo design to spread out the business and the other ways is Advertise your business and share the contents via social media like facebook or a twitter,participating in forums posting and develop a relationship with customers.SEO is the other key factor for promoting a business in an effective way.

#7 Molly, Apr 28, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2015
  8. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

It appears you are still not getting the answers you are looking for but you are getting answers to the questions you asked. Apparently, the respondents are telling you about various tools used for various aspects of running and promoting a business, but that is not what you are looking for. I'm going to close this thread, and perhaps you can start another thread being more specific about exactly what you need. If you need help phrasing your question properly, PM me and I'll help you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.