Entreprenuership

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by goldy5, Apr 30, 2014.

1. goldy5

goldy5
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello friends,
    if you see t hat forum that means you are interested to do your own business like any entrepreneur. Self employment is based on any idea where you think to make your own foundation on which you want to see your building. We know that it is not easy but not difficult also. if you really think to do your own business rather than doing Job then i suggest you many ideas from where you can up yourself.

1) Do export-Import Bus.-It is really interesting one where you does not want to invest much money but make customer and earn more for long lasting
    2) Take distributorship of any company to do business on commission or interest basis.
    3) Do online business etc.

2. 2bary

2bary
    uix_expand uix_collapse

follow the three principals as
    p lanning
    p rice
    p eople
    by following these approaches you can move an starting enterprenure ship to emerged business.

3. SeedsIntoApples

SeedsIntoApples
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Entrepreneurship

There's a lot that goes into being an entrepreneur, it is NOT for the faint at heart or those who half ass things. Before you decided to take the plunge and become self employed you will need to put together a strategy that includes goals. It's not hard... but it's essential.

What I guess I'm saying is no one wakes up one day and decides to become an entrepreneur, if they do it's very foolish. Plan ahead and you will become successful.

As for a business idea... do what you are good at! It's a great way to start out being independent!

4. goldy5

goldy5
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Entrepreneru development programe For Indians

I have EDP ( Entrepreneur Development programme) for those business aspirants who really want to grow business and develop india with DTIC. it includes all youth who want to grow existing business or those who want to do business as a entreprenuer. It is a govt. scheme who provide loan with 5% rebate scheme,so don't loose that opportunity. Seats are limited, so register fast. For more details reach the office at royal market, Avinash complex, II nd floor Ace training & consultancy( Bhopal). Thankyou.

5. Vikram Anand

Vikram Anand
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I totally agree with your opinion.
    Entrepreneurship is all about planning first before execution.
    You need to be very sure where your time and money is going, what are the financial risks involved etc.
    If you have doubts then it is best to get them sorted out with the help of experts in the field.
    In short, thorough research is essential before you decide to take the plunge!!

6. Donia Toggar

Donia Toggar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think Online business is the most common projects this time, but you can merge the online business with the import & export career using the famous b2b online maketplace such as alibaba& Toggar.com