Enterprenuer?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by daniel.stock2013, Jan 28, 2014.

1. daniel.stock2013

daniel.stock2013
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What kind of business should I pursue?

2. JBMedia

JBMedia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's really up to you. There's a vast majority of businesses you can pursue because business is in some sort a part of anything that's going around us. The decision is all up to you. What kind of things do you like or like to do? Maybe consider starting a business that you're as interested in as the customers would be. That will always work to your advantage.

3. ryanjames

ryanjames
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Find what your passionate about and pursue that. Simple as that. It's the only way you will gain fulfilment out of your life. If you want a couple entrepreneur tips for running a business effectively.. have a look at this little piece from Richard Gahagan: http://www.weareadam.com/blog/a-few-'golden-nuggets'-of-advice.aspx ...some really useful tips

4. Henry Calvin

Henry Calvin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Honestly that is up to you. But now a days people are running their businesses on the internet. The internet is the not the next big thing because it already is the Big thing now. You need to now look at all the resources that are within your reach and utilize them and think of a business that you can start with them.
    Make a eCommerce website and use SEO techniques to improve the ratings of your website and add the Live Chat software to your website. Live Chat helps you communicate with your customers more effectively when they are online looking at your website. That way you will have all the data in soft copy in front of you on your screen and you can collect data from your customers inquiries as to how you can improve your website or your website. It also helps in increasing ROI, Increase Customer Loyalty, Reduce Conversion Cost per Customer.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Paul0130

Paul0130
    uix_expand uix_collapse

One that makes you happy and one you feel passionate about - You need to enjoy what your doing! :)

6. Abudance

Abudance
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What your heart desires my friend

7. tomkin1

tomkin1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What business should I pursue is not enough to give much of an answer. I once learned that the answer isn't nearly as important as the question. What business should you pursue to be happy, become rich, feel a sense of passion, accomplish a feeling of fulfillment, or just to provide a living? It would depend on a number of factors. What skills do you currently have? I certainly couldn't recommend you become an accountant if you haven't gone to school to get a degree. If I were to answer this question with the most honest, useful, and valuable response it would be to follow your heart. Do something that you stay up late to do, and wake up early to get started doing. Joseph Campbell said it best with, "follow your bliss."

8. amwarner

amwarner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Questions like that can only be answered by you. What are your interests? What do you like to do?

Get an idea of that first then do research to see if the things you're interested in, has the potential to make any money. And if it does, then pursue it, if it doesn't then move on to something else.

9. bizwizgenie12

bizwizgenie12
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Conduct a self-assessment first

I would advice you to begin with a self-assessment. What kind of a personality are you? Are you the kind who wants to operate solo? Or are you the kind who enjoys working in a team, with you preferably leading the team? Your choice of business will automatically be revealed after you have completed this exercise. An even basic question to ask is: do you have it in you to be an entrepreneur? Or are you happy with a regular 9 to 5 job, with a family to return home to? Such soul-searching helps to firm up your ambition, especially if you are just starting out.

Hth.