Empower network and ZipNadaZich

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by dawno, Nov 27, 2012.

1. dawno

dawno
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Does anyone have any experience with either of these? I signed up for ZNZ last week and so far nothing. Since signing up I keep seeing Empower Network everywhere, I understand it's blogging but when I look around at some peoples pages, there isn't much blogging.

Thanks

Dawn

2. Regina Floyd

Regina Floyd
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Dawn....I have experience with Empower Network...

It's what I do full time. I market my business predominately through my blogging and Social Media. First thing I've done that actually has made me money.

I don't have to cold call, no 3 way calls, no auto ship of product, no hotel meetings, no home parties, and it pays 100% commissions.

One person I made my initial investment back and I'm making about $400 residual income right now.

Let me know if you would like to check out my blog

I blog about building business and also fun stuff like Christmas Lights and the Rolling Stones 50th anniversary. :)

To Your Success,

Regina

• Like Like x 1
  3. EliteDinero

EliteDinero
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah I actually had a bad experience with ZNZ, I only made about $200 and that's it.. I was on it for 2 months but gave up on it because I found a better company. I am now in MCA and it's just way easier and there's no offers to fill out and no middle man. You pay 40 bucks to become a member and get paid $80 per person!