Email Templates To Invite People On FB To Like My Business Page

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by monica, Jul 21, 2011.

1. monica

monica
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi guys,
    I've been looking for a while now for some effective marketing email templates to get people see and like my FB business page. Yet, I'm not satissfied with the results. I'm interested in an invite that is smart, easy to remember and most of all effective. Have you recently come across something like this?

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Monica, why do you feel you need a template? Perhaps something very short and simple could do the trick, something like:

We are delighted to tell you about our new FaceBook page and it will include a number of exciting contests. Please click here to visit it and we hope you "Like" it.​

I know that's over-simplified, but do you think that kind of approach could work for you?

Can you tell us a little about the people you will be emailing, e.g. will they be previous clients, people you know personally or something else?

3. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yoeah Templates are not really needed. What type of page is your fan page? A business page of an existing site?

4. monica

monica
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi guys, thanks for your replies.
    I'm doing a research to start a marketing campaign for both the FB business page and the site (www.circulmagic.blogspot.com). I spent yesterday looking for marketing campaigns on FB that were effective. Until now I kept my target audience quite small, and I want to appeal to more people, with way more different interests and ages. Maybe template wasn't exactly the word and now that I could clear my thoughts the question would sound like this: Do you remember any FB invite from a company that really convinced you to become a fan? or what other reason would you have.

Yesterday, I browsed for FB campaigns by Pringles, Red Bull, H&M, Coca Cola (did something amazing using FB in The Coca Cola Village), Subway, Danone, IKEA. They were all based on a contest, so their incentive was pretty good. Unfortunately, there are not many companies getting their fans on FB by not giving them something. So, I'm trying to see what is the most effective way to get more fans. Something like a case study.

5. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My suggestion is to add an FB Fan Page box to show your fans, not just an FB badge, or your site. This way, people who visit your site will certainly become a fan of yours.

• Like Like x 1