Email Marketing

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by sagor, May 5, 2013.

1. sagor

sagor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

what is the email marketing.how to do this job:D

2. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There is a part time job that I am doing in which I have to send Emails with their server.Its hardly a 5 min job and I have 4 accounts which pays 8600rs per month.The cost of one account is 5500(Silver) and 11000(Golden).I have 4 silver accounts for further information you can PM me.

3. Andym

Andym
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Email marketing is directly marketing a commercial message to a group of people using email. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing. It usually involves using email to send ads, request business, or solicit sales or donations, and is meant to build loyalty, trust, or brand awareness. Email marketing can be done to either cold lists or current customer database
    Read this link further to understand how to do Email Marketing

http://www.bizcommunity.com/Article/410/423/77010.html

• Like Like x 1
  4. dewayez

dewayez
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I thinks Email marketing is a way to reach consumers directly via electronic mail.Its also provides easy way to track Your business records. find small business loans For your business.

#4 dewayez, May 7, 2013
    Last edited: May 7, 2013
  5. spyindiashiv

spyindiashiv
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Email marketing is use to aware people about your brand or product through Emails. The targeted URL may use in Email Mail signature or may directly advertise with some promotion strategies.

6. HiteshMistry

HiteshMistry
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with all the above descriptions :)

There are many online tools that can help you manage email campaigns too such as EmailerGo, dotmailer, MailChimp etc

7. jeniffer

jeniffer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

E-mail marketing is to reach customers directly by electronic message. Draft nice mail with all details of your products and send it to right audiences by using any good tool.

8. Dewang Jani

Dewang Jani
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Email marketing is direct marketing a commercial message to a group of people using email and It’s a popular way for businesses to reach customers.. Email marketing is used in a number of ways by association and marketers for brand and customer loyalty building. In email marketing, you have the complete attention of the potential customer.

Let's briefly review the two types of Email Marketing

• Direct email
    • Transactional Emails

For More Info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Email_marketing

• Like Like x 1
  9. thealchemist

thealchemist
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

Affiliate markets also engage in email marketing, however, the email address has been voluntarily given in order to receive additional information. This helps to lessen spam and also improves your chances of making a sale when the email address is given voluntarily.

10. jaysh4922

jaysh4922
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks such kind of information sharing for us..Right time,interested data of customers and attractive promotional offer are important thing of email marketing.Most marketer don't give much importance is updating email database regularly. It is very much important for good CTR. Good database also may turn obsolete if not updated regularly.

11. aaron70

aaron70
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A type of direct digital marketing that uses electronic mail (also called email or e-mail) as the marketing communication delivery method. Email marketing is used in a number of ways by organizations and marketers for brand and customer loyalty building, acquiring or converting customers, company advertisements, or for communicating promotional offers and more.

12. abhi_garg

abhi_garg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As per my past experience if you are targeting unknown audience or sending bulk promotional search to thousand of websites owners... It will never work. Now no one will trust on any email that offer seo service or website design server about 80% are fake..

So try other things

13. jonathan104

jonathan104
    uix_expand uix_collapse

E-mail marketing is a part of digital marketing. It is the process by which we can send commercial messages related to our business to the people by an email. It helps the businessmen to make visible their business services and products to the people.

#13 jonathan104, Jul 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2013