Email marketing

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by KalvinMartin, Feb 29, 2012.

1. KalvinMartin

KalvinMartin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Email marketing is really cost-effective way to communicate with forecast and existing customers. Similar to direct mail and email is a faster, cheaper and easier way to communicate with your customers. It doesn't matter what type of business or industry you're in, email marketing can have a positive impact on your sales. Some of the benefits:

• Generate repeat business
    • Increase your sales
    • Increase your average order value
    • Increase your offline sales
    • Gain honest, valuable feedback

2. amac

amac
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yep, I did some analyses and with the help of eConsultancy's excellent reports, managed to come to the conclusion that email marketing is the most effective marketing tool for SMB's. It's easy to get started, fairly in-expensive with SAAS, requires minimal maintenance and operational activities and, it works.

3. Shahrier

Shahrier
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Personally, I don't like email marketing as if you make a mistake, you would be classified as spam to that person..

It is a fairly good technique though, if you can aim towards target audience.

4. ollebo_ikko

ollebo_ikko
    uix_expand uix_collapse

thanks it helps me a lot!

5. asad

asad
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you have targeting people relevant to your product then it is too good to increase sales. Other wise it is so so....

6. monicawats

monicawats
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yaa email marketing is very helpful in generating business.

7. John Dale

John Dale
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Re:

As of me email marketing can help you organize and manage campaigns that lets you get the most from their efforts. I recommend doing more research on blogs and other websites related to email marketing in order to determine which approach works best for your business model.

8. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have thousands of of users in my list but i dont think its advisable to really spam them.

9. vishal23

vishal23
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Email marketing works for a variety of reasons...

It allows targeting
    It is data driven
    It drives direct sales
    It builds relationships, loyalty and trust
    It supports sales through other channels

Modern email marketing services and solutions support database integration, segmentation and various other tricks and techniques for improving the targeting of outgoing messages. Advanced methods generate on-the-fly emails customized down to an individual recipient basis.

10. stellaandreapark

stellaandreapark
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Email marketing has lots of advantage. An important point to note is that you must be able to let your customers know in advance what you have in store for them with regards to your latest products and services. It would be great to inform them about your special offers, bonuses and discounts too! You are also able to provide fast information by making use of your email links leading to your marketing copy.

11. merryscanlan

merryscanlan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Using email marketing you can send email anyone in the world.

You can innovatively initiate campaigns using graphics, videos, music, quiz, game or whatever that will be of interest to your prospect, to grab his attention and interest immediately.

You can send emails to your targeted persons.

Also using email marketing public can easily understand you.

Using email marketing, you can select each one of your targets based on geography, age, income, spends, and many other parameters.

Also you can get faster reply with email marketing.

12. MariaFrolova

MariaFrolova
    uix_expand uix_collapse

While reading this I got a feeling like someone discovered America once again.

13. jackmarting

jackmarting
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for sharing the information here about email marketing.

14. esprintguy

esprintguy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Email marketing is a good idea. To avoid being branded as a spammer, be sure that you adhere to the CAN-SPAM Act. This law allows you to send out unsolicited mass emails, as long as you label the emails. You should also avoid using deceptive subject lines. Don't forget to include opt-out instructions and your company’s actual address.

15. amac

amac
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think what many people (not the posters above obviously) tend to do with social media and other forms of inbound marketing is to simply overlook email. When you think about it, this is the way we're going to manage our lives going forward - email is the new letter.

16. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Email marketing depends on how you approach it. Some email marketing strategies are unprofessional and mostly of them fail. Some make it to a point that they are able to convert clients into prospect or leads for their business because of their effective writing prowess in driving people to take a look or purchase in their business.

17. treacyjane

treacyjane
    uix_expand uix_collapse

we accept the points of email marketing... free templates and free download of email marketing product available at EPractize labs web site....

18. emmaheuton

emmaheuton
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Email marketing is one of the most effective techniques for promoting your business online. I came across a really very interesting blog post related to email marketing tips. I found it very informative and useful.

19. watshelly

watshelly
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with you. CAN-SPAM Law is helpful and important. Anyone going to send email to subscribers need to know about CAN-SPAM Law and how to be complaint. This article contains detailed information about CAN-SPAM Law emailmarketing.comm100.com/email-marketing-ebook/can-spam-law.aspx

20. spyindiaa

spyindiaa
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes email marketing is very usefully for promotion of ur business and it also helpful to send detail of new changes and new products to ur customers...