Email Marketing tools for Business Promotion

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by paradisegold, Aug 1, 2016.

1. paradisegold

paradisegold
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hii

We are manufacture of wall tiles and we are now using all of the marketing techniques such as SEO, SMM and internet marketing but I want to move our business in old and actionable marketing strategist on email marking so i want to know about which email marketing tools Now a days best for our business promotion ?

Please share your experience and knowledge with me.

Thanks.

2. praveenk

praveenk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Simply try aweber or mailchimp to run the mail campaign, they are best but strict about spamming, so be careful

3. paradisegold

paradisegold
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks you so much for reply.
    as you say beware about spamming but i don't know about it and it is harmful for my site even business ?

please share some your knowledge or experience.

Thanks..

#3 paradisegold, Aug 2, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2016
  4. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

You need an optin list. This means adding a 'sign up for our newsletter' form on your site. If people sign up their details get added to the list held by the mailing company. You can then use this list to send out marketing material.

5. austiinsmiith

austiinsmiith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Why not try IT outsourcing ? You could easily delegate the task to your virtual assistant who could choose the right audience for you.

6. rick.anderson

rick.anderson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Agreed with austiinsmiith. You should try an expert hand and virtual assistant specialized in online marketing may come handy in this case, especially if you want to reduce employee salary overhead cost. Let me share my experience. I am a full time employee and recently started an online restaurant delivery company. I was looking for expert online marketeer to promote my business. Since I am new in business, I can't afford hiring a full time employee at office and pay him high amount of salary. So, I was looking for an outsourcing company with low price who can do this for me. One of my friends who got his data entry task done by outsourcing recommended an outsourcing company called Staff India. And, to be honest, I am really impressed with its service. Though I gave them a tight deadline, they maintained this while maintained high quality work. And, their most amazing feature is communication, the person responsible for managing my task was very communicative, updated me regularly about work progress. You may give a try, highly recommended

• Like Like x 1