Email Marketing Tips!

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by davidnorman, Jan 4, 2012.

1. davidnorman

davidnorman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Email marketing is still efficient in promotion your business now. People prefer to use opt-in email marketing and the newsletter software. Here are some tips of email marketing. Take a look!

1. Make a good title. A good title is necessary.
    2. Have a deep understanding of customer need.
    3. Sending email with a target.
    4. Let your email go through the filter.
    5. Do not send frequently.

For me, I am using a email newsletter software, and I think it is impressive. It is called
    iKode newsletter software.It brings both traffic and orders. If you have some useful ideas, you can share! :)

2. cesspadilla

cesspadilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That depends on what kind of business are you promoting. Plus, you should have a list of emails whose recipient are targeted according to your niche.

3. BoBo_184

BoBo_184
    uix_expand uix_collapse

there are websites that can help you check the spam score of your email content. For example if you use certain texts (free, millions etc) too many times it will increase your spam score and cause your email to get filtered out by antispam software like spam assassin.

If you have dedicated IP address, consider sending your emails through SMTP instead of the default PHP email script.
    Set up spf record and reverse DNS record

Once you've done the above, your spam score and delivery rate will be significantly improved. I was able to lower my spam score from 60 to 0.2 - 2.0, which is sufficient to pass through most anti-spam filters.