Email Marketing Benefits

Discussion in 'Articles & Tutorials' started by nicknite86, Jun 23, 2010.

1. nicknite86

nicknite86
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Email marketing is a great opportunity to reach out to millions of people in a matter of seconds.

Through opt-in email addresses the response rate is real high, and so the internet allows email marketers great chances for profit, list building, and traffic. But, besides the simplicity of email marketing there are some basics to understand to know that you’re going through it in the best way.

Like mentioned, there are great benefits to email marketing, so it makes sense to take time to understand it. There’s a few benefits of marketing through email & I will quickly cover them here.

Fast-
    First, the greatest benefit of all is the fast approach of email and the just as fast responses. It is possible to send out your first email and then get orders in the inbox in minutes. Email marketing is pretty much the fastest and amazing out of all marketing methods when you use it correctly.

Testing-
    Marketing emails will usually have to be tested. Testing is a typical part of any kind of marketing. With email marketing the testing is much faster since the process of email marketing is sped up anyways, and so testing various emails will be faster.

Affordable-
    When doing email marketing not much money has to be spent. All that is needed is a computer, internet, and time to write an email. Email marketing in general is free although you will have to pay for other things in order to do so.

Response-
    Another amazing part about email marketing is the ability to get responses in almost light speed; basically minutes. The reason is that the individual on the receiving end will receive the email and then make a decision. They will either delete your email without reading it, delete it after reading some or all, or read it and buy what you’re promoting/marketing. And the best part is those that are happy with the product or purchase could forward it to friends or family, thus increasing sales and your customer base.

2. pwsolutions

pwsolutions
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes, no doubt there are lots of benefits of email marketing. but it is really difficult to find your target market. and if you purchase email related to your target market. that will cost more than other advertising techniques.

3. irsdebtrepair

irsdebtrepair
    uix_expand uix_collapse

email marketing

email marketing is really good way to advertisement. i think google adword (ppc) give the 100% ROI. and press release also good way to free advertisement .

4. waynelapricon

waynelapricon
    uix_expand uix_collapse

These are amazing email marketing benefits. As Email marketing is very cost-effective way to converse with prospects and current customers.
    Here are some benefits of the Email marketing listed below:
    • Increase your sales
    • Generate repeat business
    • Increase order value
    • Increase offline sales
    • Gain honest, valuable feedback.

5. brownnataly21

brownnataly21
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You now I am bit pessimistic about email marketing. I have tried it some times and it didn't give any result or very little result. Hardly anyones reads emails with all kind of stuff.

6. james.teen

james.teen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Testing is a representative part of any kind of promotion .They will both delete your email exclusive of reading it, delete it after evaluation some or all, or read it and buy what you’re promoting/selling .

7. junglekid

junglekid
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've done a test during the month of June 2008 using email marketing through safelists.
    The results were quite interesting and I later published them here.

I've repeated the experiment in 2010 and I can tell you it was almost a complete
    waste of time. Email marketing through safelists has become extremely unresponsive.
    You may get a few clicks on your links but as regards sales...ZERO!

8. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

junglekid would you say that the secret is to build a good relationship with the contacts on your list, so that they trust and respect you? That way, they will be more likely to buy when you recommend a product or service to them. This appears to be the approach used by successful Internet marketers such as Frank Kern and Jeremy Schoemaker.

9. junglekid

junglekid
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with you, Fergal, although I feel (and have heard from other marketers) that subscribers in the IM niche are becoming more skeptic and less responsive due to an excess of product launches and promotions. When you receive emails every 2-3 days promoting a new product that is the latest "tactic", "tric", "loophole", "no-brainer", "autopilot" to riches you stop believing what this people say or write...

Also I'm extremely skeptic about lists built through giveaway events: most if not all people who subscribe are freebie seekers that'll hardly buy anything. A well-known marketer suggested that you have to educate these freebie seekers to become customers. I've tried that, it's a bl.... hard task!:)

My previous comment on safelists aimed at members who eventually thought of using this kind of email marketing. I've used it in the past with reasonable results but it's no longer like it was. Maybe there are still some safelists with a better response rate but I haven't found them yet...

10. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Funny you should say that, I've recently been un-subscribing from those kinds of lists. There were just too many emails with "life changing offers" coming into my inbox and I didn't have time to open or read them.

11. junglekid

junglekid
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've been doing the same and from a comment about "massive un-subscriptions" I've read somewhere on the Warrior Forum I guess we aren't the only ones, Fergal...:)

12. johndavid123

johndavid123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Email marketing services are nothing without their email campaign creation options. Your ideal email marketing service should give you the option to create several different kinds of campaigns and even customize one if you want to. Customers don’t want to see the same email campaign stretch on for months at a time, so it’s important that you mix it up once in awhile.nice post thanks

13. nickelodon007

nickelodon007
    uix_expand uix_collapse

These are really nice benefits of the email marketing as it can really helsp to promote the web site. Also it helps to boost the traffic of the web site.