Effectivity of web 2.0 now that we have penguin

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by ChrisDouthit, May 15, 2012.

1. ChrisDouthit

ChrisDouthit
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Is web 2.0 and link wheel working after latest penguin update? Is it possible to get back penalized sites by creating web 2.0?
    Waiting for expert's reply...

2. DanGild

DanGild
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Ever since Senuke and Xrumer came to the world, Google collects data on spammy websites. Thus, if the web2.0 websites are being spammed by bots or users, it is likely that these websites (and domains) are in Google black list and therefore won't help you at all. Most web2.0 websites, run under the same platforms (Pligg etc), don't you think Google knows that such platforms generate mass spam? of course they know.

3. cesspadilla

cesspadilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Ok guys here is a quick idea of what really is included in the Penguin update:

4. DeniseTaylor

DeniseTaylor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Penguin as about eradicating webspam. I would avoid all linking schemes and focus on high-quality content that causes others to link to you naturally. Any backlinks should be high quality. Going for the link only for the ranking is search engine manipulation and can cause problems. Google is really cracking down.

5. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I really hate pligg which is a best spamming way in this world. I request to the SEO's to don't use that bad platform for bookmarking purpose.

6. pixacompanyphil

pixacompanyphil
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Link wheels are now lost there value. Why don't you use a private blog networks? I've seen a lot of blog networks that work great. Though you should be providing good information for users when doing that sort of stuff.

7. amitmax

amitmax
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You should focus on posting unique and fresh content with proper keyword diversification.Use your branded keywords and website URLs in link building as well.Link building work with proper planning will help you to save from penguin or any other related algorithm update.