Education and poverty

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by jenniferjohn, Nov 27, 2014.

1. jenniferjohn

jenniferjohn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In my opinion education definitely removes poverty. The more people are educated, the more they will think for the betterment of their life. So, education is important for all at any age.

2. Sameer shokat

Sameer shokat
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi there,
    Yeah Education is very compulsory to every one because with out education you are nothing and you don,t do anything in this world which is recognize you as a value able personalty and education is playing very big role avoid for Poverty because if you have good education than you will must find the batter job which is beneficial for you an d your Family Hit out of the park Poverty with Education because that is very value able weapon .

Regards:
    Sameer shokat.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Delgado2009

Delgado2009
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Not necessarily, you can graduate 3 universities in a lifetime but if you don't find a job, you will do nothing...

• Like Like x 1
  4. boysingh

boysingh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is true, there are lots of people now who already graduated, but are not having any jobs, nowadays, it's more on how you handle things, you can still be successful even if you didn't had the chance to graduate.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ana

Ana
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Aside from education, in order to be successful we need to be confident in everything that we do..

• Like Like x 1
  6. Delgado2009

Delgado2009
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Take a look at the owner of Facebook, he dropped out the school and now he can buy a country in a matter of minutes. :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. bjdea2

bjdea2
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Morals and Values play a bigger role than people realise. Everywhere there is bad human behavior in large amounts you will find poverty of some kind. A place full of thieves and dishonesty will see poverty. A place full of sexual perversion will see poverty. A place with violence and murder will see poverty. Basically if you can keep a society clean, moral and decent - then you will see the removal of poverty.

• Like Like x 1
  8. webdesignphx

webdesignphx
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I kind of feel opposite. For the most part, I agree a basic education is necessary to do math and understand languages and function on a day to day basis. And everyone is different so what I am about to say DOES NOT apply to everyone with an education. But I have found that many college educated people are so use to following rules and learning that they do not make great business owners. As a business owner you have to be able to do things and think of things without instructions from others. I have noticed that many educated people find that difficult and look for some with the answer instead of finding the answer themselves. I have also noticed that some educated people are close minded because they think their universities have taught them everything they need to know. If you close your mind to new ideas and thoughts because you have been trained otherwise you can miss out on great opportunities.

As mentioned above, obviously, not every educated person has these flaws. I have met many educated people that would make great business owners but instead work for some large corporation too.

• Like Like x 1
  9. jenniferjohn

jenniferjohn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you for replying

I think education and poverty go hand in hand. It definitely helps in removing poverty. As my friends are talking about not getting good job even after education, I want to say that education gives you the power to decide b/w right and wrong & you can take your future in the right direction. You can go for you own business set-up and can look for the next step/options. Friends give a thought- Compare yourself with education and without educated.... :)
    Which one is better ???

#9 jenniferjohn, Dec 2, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2014
  10. Tonylest75

Tonylest75
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Education doesn't related to poverty, there are money successful business owner who don't graduate if you are good in client handling and dealing with people you don't need too much education.

11. SLogix-Brian

SLogix-Brian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't think education and property are interconnected notions.

12. Patson

Patson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with your point that education is important in our life, because if you are educated you will the proper job in your hand. If you have proper job it will beneficial to you and also it will help to your family members. Even to run a small business also you have to qualify at least to need to understand like account work, paper work. banking work, you need to educate.

13. digitalsignagesg

digitalsignagesg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think education is definitely an ingredient in the success pie. But there's a lot of other factors such as drive and creativity.

14. lokash

lokash
    uix_expand uix_collapse

education is a way to remove poverty in any country. its like a weapon which enhance the skills of the people and differentiate them from the other people.

15. SLogix-Brian

SLogix-Brian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you have a good education, you are able to have a good work.

16. sunoy14

sunoy14
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Education does not necessarily mean academics. Everything you learn is education.

You are right. Education gives knowledge and skills which improves your confidence and expectations from yourself. Besides, education is what teaches you the skills required to work. And education is what teaches you how to work.

Everything that you know - from brushing your teeth, foods, dancing, martial arts, academics, your skills, language, just everything came through education. So, to ignore education is to ignore yourself and the world :)

Even the knowledge about death came through education through seeing. I only wish there was someone to educate me about what happens to my consciousness after death :)

17. nidhish

nidhish
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Education in my opinion is really really necessary ..but i have seen cases where people with such high grades and degree's are not able to get jobs . which is what makes me think a person can live without education but he cannot live without knowledge, & knowledge doesn't need to come from education it comes from a person's desire to learn .

18. atlantisrocks

atlantisrocks
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Education can be valuable if it helps you to achieve something.

Rising above poverty does require some education, skills, drive, and vision. But, all are important.

You may have a lot of education, but if your culture does not permit you to use it, then you may not rise above poverty. In Saudi Arabia women are not permitted to drive so their employment options are limited. In other countries a person is born into a social strata from which it is difficult to rise.

So, we have to add "freedom" to the mix.

19. sunoy14

sunoy14
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well said. I feel sorry for the women in Saudi Arabia and the likes anywhere in the world. They have everything required to get a job but the racists won't allow them. That is a very unfortunate thing and should be erased as soon as possible.

20. JosephTramontana

JosephTramontana
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think Education can remove poverty if and only if the educated people are Hard Worker too.