eCommerce concept website - What to expect and How much to pay?

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by Kevin Peter, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Kevin Peter

Kevin Peter
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

A person is trying to sell a concept eCommerce website, with features like - Bulk product upload, Paypal support, Cash on delivery support, External apps integration support, Payment gateway integrated, SEO settings, Domain linking, shipment setting, Google Webmaster, Google Analytics, Store customization, Social buttons, Admin feature, Price change, website page adding, monitor store create order templates.

These with the Server - price = $5000 USD.

Is it a good move for me to proceed? Kindly guide on how to evaluate.

2. andrewc

andrewc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That is a pretty good price, as long as you get all of the features listed in your post. I would ask the provider for an example of his or her work. See if they can give you access to the back end so that you can make sure all of those features are available. Or maybe even a tour of the back end. I've seen too many people get burned because they were promised something and they never got it.

3. Jumpline

Jumpline
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would normally look for in below order:
    1) Support
    2) Value for Price
    3 Uptime. Reliability
    Technical support is very important.

4. Crook-sam

Crook-sam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

When selecting cheap website hosting, be sure that the web host provider is trustworthy. Try to ask around people about their perceptions on the web host company. What they can say about it?

5. Rumsfo

Rumsfo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Try to gather as many reviews about its web hosting services (both positive and negative) and serve these as basis in choosing web host providers.