Ebooks Selling: Badly Need Advice!

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by eurekapsycrille, Oct 23, 2013.

1. eurekapsycrille

eurekapsycrille
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Good day BAF! It's has been quite a long time since I made my last post here.

Anyway, I want to ask some advice from you guys. I recently joined a network marketing business 2 months ago and the products that the company sells (by the way it's not some sort of a hidden promotion scheme.) are ebooks, audios, scripts, videos, and other web content materials. However, I've made some studies and asked some network marketing professionals about our product and they all said that the company is not a product based network marketing company and that it only focuses on recruitment. Those are the types of network marketing companies that will collapse immediately if the recruiting stops according to them. That's why I am about to download all those products one of these days.

That said, I've made up my mind not to follow the company's way of earning money (cause I saw that they all focus on recruiting alone). Now my question is, how can I possibly make money through these products without recruiting someone to the company? I mean I want to focus more on ebooks selling rather than convincing other person to join. I have an unlimited access and downloads to the company's library with over 2000 web content materials. Almost 80% of those are ebooks. I also have the resale rights for those stuffs so there's no worry about the copyright issues.

What I'm trying to do is to earn money in a different way other than recruiting. As I check the library, I found some really interesting topics mostly about marketing, wealth and money making, etc. Almost anything under the sun. So I think it can generate some bucks for me if I sell it.

I just want to leverage from this cause I invested money for it. So to summarize, I want to sell and make money from ebooks. Do you guys have any idea on how can I make profit from ebooks?

Any suggestions are welcome. I hope to hear from you folks!

Thanks!
    Eureka

• Like Like x 1
  2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi Eureka, good to see you back here on Business Advice Forum, I hope everything is going very well for you and wish you success with your new venture.

You could start by offering some of those ebooks for sale in our eBooks, Website Feeds, Newsletters, Press Releases & News advertising forum section. Given the topic of your books, I would imagine that at least some of our members would be interested in purchasing.

What have you done up to now, to promote those books?

3. eurekapsycrille

eurekapsycrille
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey Fergal, thanks for your response.

So far I have done nothing other than researching on how I can get my investment back and possible earn more money with these products without following the conventional way of network marketing. And thanks for recommending me the thread. I will try posting the products there.

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks for your reply Eureka. Just to clarify is the main question you have related to how you can promote and sell ebooks?

5. eurekapsycrille

eurekapsycrille
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes fergal. Any possible way that I can promote and sell ebooks.

6. simba 1211

simba 1211
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thats a difficult task to sell the ebooks but you can always promote it on E- bay

7. amwarner

amwarner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Eureka,

Now, are the ebooks on their server, or are you able to download it onto your computer? And do they have password protection on their ebooks?

To sell them, you have a few options. You could do like Fergal suggested and post them for sale in forums. However, are you able to take some of the content they have there are create various niche sites ... or even authority sites based on that information. Use a few ebooks to use as content for blog posts, etc. and then charge a price for the actual ebooks. You can even, eventually, charge for the "free" content you put out there ... much later on. But by creating a website and stuff, you're building trust with the people that actually visit and read your content.

Is that something you would consider?

- - - - Posts Merged - - - -

I was also thinking you could sell them as PLR materials. You could create a PLR site and break them down either into articles or just sell the eBooks.

• Like Like x 1