Easy ways to get backlinks

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Jason520, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Jason520

Jason520
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Check these following strategies -

1. Play an active part in online discussion groups and forums
    2. Encourage people to link by asking, “if you've enjoyed this newsletter, you can link to the permanent version at (insert URL).”
    3. Create an interactive tool which can be useful to your visitors / other websites' owners.

• Like Like x 1
  2. elina

elina
    uix_expand uix_collapse

very informative post. backlinks are very important to get good traffic for the site. backlinks increases the page rank and makes a website more visible.
    there are companies provides you the good service in the SEO/SMM which helps to get the backlinks to your site.
    as i heard Nichesuite is one such best solution makes your site user-friendly.

3. Catherine

Catherine
    uix_expand uix_collapse

1: If the owners take the initiative to give each other one-way link, do not go back to the anti-chain, which would be the best outside the chain. Link, however, the right to exchange links weight is relatively lower than the one-way links, so that one-way links are relatively rare, because of this, he is also the most valuable.

2: usually webmaster editing articles, voluntary provide an outer chain pointing to your site is well outside the chain. When edit article mentioned a concept about your site and your site is more comprehensive, the most authoritative, direct link to your website. This form as the meaning of voting.

3: anchor text links to improve the site's ranking account for a large proportion. Excessive concentration of anchor text links often lead to one of the search engine penalties if a home outside the chain are basically the same anchor text, usually also the most important keywords website. A clear violation of the search engine's "natural" law, but let the search engine that is optimized excessive. This small suggestion: do anchor text links, can communicate with each other webmasters, update site content, the article referred to the other key plus anchor text links. Interchangeable with each other, but also a good method.

4: When the SEO workers say a page is handled about 400 calls, and do not necessarily credible. But when some enterprise managers and 400 phone users say that a page is handling about 400 calls a more credible. external links sources, whether the content is very important. Although no clear boundaries to determine the content relevant, can only rely on intuition and common sense, can not know exactly free telephone call transfer center, China Unicom, which in the end with 400 calls handled more, but at least know that these themes more than beauty, fitness and relevance of the 400 calls handled.

5: The weights are usually most concerned about the problem of looking for the source of the outer chain. Pr value of the site and how site rankings, also will have a direct impact on the effect of the outer chain. The better the ranking, the weight of the other sites is also higher, not to say that trying to find the other site's ranking in the home page or the top 20, even if the first few dozen pages also have some weights and ranking ability.

#3 Catherine, Sep 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2012
  4. rudradhar

rudradhar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Backlinks increases the Page Rank but PR is also dependent on quality of backlink.

5. DeniseTaylor

DeniseTaylor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would like to add -

Easy backlinks don't always help much. Because they are easy, the tendency is to over use them, which can cause search engine penalties. So use easy links sparingly and diversify your techniques. The best links to get are natural, one-way links from other site owners who enjoy and respect your content. Search engines can tell the difference and put the most value in those types of links.

So always create high quality content and seek to please human visitors.

6. synconlinemedia

synconlinemedia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Places for "easy" backlinks are for sure spammed to death. Here are my suggestions:

- Press Release - If it gets picked up you can get a lot of good quality links this way.
    - Wikipedia - Sign up and find your niche. See if you can contribute. These are good links.
    - Guest Blogging - Ask to be a guest blogger on relevant blogs.
    - Speak to the college you graduated form and see if you can secure an account under their domain (sub-domain would be ideal) or at least a see if you can blog for them on the topic you studies there.
    - Pinterest is great if you post good pics others will re-post (no follow typically).

Only a few suggestions...Im sure I will think of more.

7. chipper

chipper
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would like to add...

make sure the content is relevant, unique, and of high quality. if your site is worth sharing, it will be shared.

8. qasexperian

qasexperian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with Denise. It doesn't really matter how many easy backlinks you get, if they aren't high quality. I would say that too many low quality links will actually hurt you. It's better to get a good mix I believe.

9. fish

fish
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah, very informative. Content is the core feature for the website building.

10. fish

fish
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Wiki does get a high PR and useful.
    the website with edu does help,too.

11. Jason520

Jason520
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks guys, Thanks for your additional information and suggestion.
    I do believe there is no short cut to get backlinks. Easy way to go is concentrating on the content.

12. aquariusmediaaam

aquariusmediaaam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

I can say that it will defenetely work for a website owner. It help for generating traffic for a website. It will be long term beneficial for a webmaster/SEO.

13. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The more you link to relevant websites and niches on the web, the higher the authority you can get, and so your PR improves.

14. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nice and typical ways to create backlinks. I used them already

15. williamluke01

williamluke01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Getting backlink isn't matter.Getting quality backlinks is really very difficult for webmaster after penguin or panda updation.Google focus more on unique or well written content.so use sites that are not spam or low quality.Also you must use your niche related sites for getting quality backlinks.

16. Owen

Owen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes. You are right... If we spent 10$ we can get 100 Backlinks through services like backlinks.com... But the fact is how much worth they are for you.

Concentrate on Quality instead of Quantity. ;)

17. Jason520

Jason520
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah, it does. It takes time and will see the long term benefits.

18. Jason520

Jason520
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Concentrate on Quality instead of Quantity. ! Can't agree with you more.

19. vikaskumar11233

vikaskumar11233
    uix_expand uix_collapse

So,the conclusion is forum plays a big role in getting more backlinks.

20. fish

fish
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah, I kind of get the similar feeling with u.
    On the other hand, I feel it doesn't the original meaning for the first speaker.