Easy Way to Recover Lost Files from Samsung, HTC and Other Android Phones

Discussion in 'Articles & Tutorials' started by worthy32, Jul 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. worthy32

worthy32
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A contact may be an important co-worker for business. A picture may be a fascinating story of love. A clip of video may capture an unforgettable experience...What a pity to lose them from your Android Phone!

There are too many reasons that may cause your important data being erased, removed or lost from your Android Phone such as accidentally delete, carelessly reset, root, format SD card, etc. If you happen to come across this situation, don't panic, it is easy to get them back.

Watch Video Demo:
    Code:
    youtu.be/u3M16rJjGXE
    Have a try on it, the program works with most android phones like Samsung GALAXY, Motorola, LG Optimus, HTC, Sony, etc. No need to worry about the security of individual privacy any more.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

Dr.Fone for Android - Directly Recover SMS, Contacts, Photos & Videos on Android

* Scan lost data on Android device automatically
    * Get back deleted SMS text messages in HTML for easy reading
    * Recover deleted contacts as HTML/vCard/CSV files in details
    * Regain photos and videos with original quality
    * Save data from deleting, resetting, flashing ROM, rooting, etc.
    * Support Android phones & tablets, like Samsung, HTC, LG and so on

More Info:
    Code:
    android-data-recovery.com/

2. henna

henna
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful post. I hope it will be helpful for Smartphone users. Have bookmarked your suggested points.

3. Alb000erta

Alb000erta
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The lost files are not completely deleted away from the Samsung, HTC and other Android phone as we think.

They are still saved on the inner memory card. As long as one has not overwritten them with new data, he could always have chances to restore them back. So do you.

Therefore, don’t worry!

What you need right now is a related memory card data recovery programs.
    Connect the memory card to a computer and download a data recovery program to copy off all the lost files.

There are many data recovery programs out there. You should always pay much attention to select a proper one.

Of course, if you cannot make decision, I would recommend you to try some memory card data recovery freeware, such as Recuva, Power Data Recovery and iCare Data Recovery Free, etc.

Always back up everything important on separate drive or storage device in the future in case of similar data recovery problems.

4. sunshinegreen

sunshinegreen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For the files which are lost on Samsung, you can easily recover them with some data recovery tools. Personally I'm using the Kvisoft Data Recovery.

5. SoftDev

SoftDev
    uix_expand uix_collapse

@OP: I've samsung galaxy s4 (i9500), does the software will work on it?

6. stevengerrard

stevengerrard
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Myjad Android SMS Recovery

Specialized in restoring messages for android smartphones

- Directly recover deleted SMS text messages from Android devices.
    - Retrieve lost messages for various reasons: restoring factory settings, deleting, rooting, etc.
    - Recover SMS stored in SD cards inside Android devices.
    - Preview & selectively recover message contents.
    - Support multiple Android phones and tablets include Samsung, HTC, LG, Huawei, Motorola and more.
    - Risk-free, read and recover only,no leaking for the confidential messages.

Android Contacts Recovery
    An expert of restoring contacts from android smartphones
    - Directly recover lost contacts from Android devices.
    - Retrieve deleted contacts for various reasons: restoring factory settings, deleting, rooting, etc.
    - Recover contacts stored in both Android devices and SD cards.
    - Preview & optionally recover contacts.
    - Support multiple Android phones and tablets include Samsung, HTC, Sony, LG, Huawei, Motorola etc.
    - Read and recover only, 100% green and reliable, no worries for leaking private info.

7. andreweve

andreweve
    uix_expand uix_collapse

All your deleted photos,video,music are still on your Android mobile or from SD card or Android mobile(such as HTC, Samsung, Motorola, LG, etc.).You can recover those deleted photos,video,music with Android data recovery software.You can get them back only One click to scan all lost photos & videos from SD card or Android mobile.

8. austinevita

austinevita
    uix_expand uix_collapse

All your deleted photos,video,music are still on your Android mobile or from SD card or Android mobile(such as HTC, Samsung, Motorola, LG, etc.).You can recover those deleted photos,video,music with Android data recovery software.You can get them back only One click to scan all lost files from SD card or Android mobile.

9. fionagreen222

fionagreen222
    uix_expand uix_collapse

When you deleted something in your phone, first remember not to use your phone again, including text, calling,and try to recover files from Android you want first. After that, you may use you phone.

10. Amirath

Amirath
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for the detailed information. It has helped me to recover my messages which was deleted by mistake.

11. genevievedewey

genevievedewey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you for sharing.

12. Doudally

Doudally
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I tried this on my Samsung Galaxy Note phone and it worked as described. However, the mssages I need are on my other phone a Droid Razer. When I went to "people" which is what contacts are called on that phone. Clicked on the contact I wanted the messages from and then clicked on Settings, no History option appeared. Anyone know how to see the deleted messages on the Motorola Droid Razer? Or is there a way to view old text messages on line from a PC?

More and more people use Samsung phone,like Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, Samsung Wave, Samsung Ace,they need to recover deleted sms messages from Samsung after root the phones.After root the Samsung phones,all the important information may lost,including text message containing phone number, reminder, address or financial details,maybe all your contacts lost.What ever your text message store in the SIM Card or direct save in your Samsung phone,you can recover deleted/lost SMS from Android phone.

For Samsung lost message: how to restore lost SMS messages from Samsung galaxy s4

For Android lost contacts: How to Recover Deleted Contacts from Android Mobile Phones

13. marriott

marriott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Simple answer to your question is searching means you should be able to search right content in search engines then you can get data as according to your need.

14. bmwillsmith

bmwillsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Android marketing is drastically increasing day by day with smart phones and tablets in less price, in this boom time security is an essential thing. You came with an interesting and most useful content. I will agree with your security points.

15. Dexterbell

Dexterbell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Its a great post and thanks for sharing this kind of information.

16. zunick

zunick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for this very useful information through your post actually i was also in search of this kind of knowledge. And as we all know that cell phones are the most important part of our today's life so it was a need of every person to get this knowledge to secure their contacts, messages, or all other important stuff which they carry in their cellphones. I would like to receive more updates regarding this topic.
    Thanks Regards with the bottom of my heart.

17. cassytatum

cassytatum
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can recover lost,deleted or formatted files from Android mobile phone like this:
    1. Do not save any new files into the memory card of your phone.
    2. Connect it with computer. You should see memory card shown as a drive letter (like H in My Computer.
    3. Run Android Data Recovery into your computer.
    4. Install and open the program, select your memory drive, and click 'Start' button to start scanning process which will find your files.

18. Maik619

Maik619
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for the info!

19. trot12345

trot12345
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The necessary deleted photos, video, music continue on your Android mobile or from Sd card or Android mobile(such like HTC, Samsung, Motorola, LG, accessories. ). You can regain those deleted photos, videos, music with Android statistics recovery software. You are able to get them back only A click to scan all of the lost photos & videos from Sd card or Android mobile.

20. dadiehost

dadiehost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank You so much for posting this :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.