Earn revenue from website

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by Kailash, Nov 19, 2007.

1. Kailash

Kailash
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Now a days, many online businesses are available through which you can generate revenue from your website like affiliate program and displaying the ads on your site. There are many hosting companies and others have affiliate programs. You can join them to generate the revenue. In addition, you can join the ads sharing program like Google Adsense.

Regards,

Kailash

2. yen

yen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The potential of generating income are actually very big and in fact if you put in much effort and with the correct strategy, the potential is limitless. I've heard of people earning roughly 1K per month out of these businesses and there are even some of those that become very rich.

3. zerzis

zerzis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think one should not think of online earning as a way to get rich quickly as many of the programs promoting help/softwares etc say. There is no shortcut to success. Be it adsense, or writing articles or affiliate marketing or any other way. You have to work hard and go through lots of ups and downs before you could make some countable money online. But i will advice novice people to stay away from HYIPs as many of them are scam. If you have good knowledge about any particular subject ( be it cooking or gardening) then i would suggest you to blog aout it and earn through advertisement programs like adsense and recently widgetbucks..and there are many others. I am developing the website which will guide novice people to ean a lot online. I am not posting the link here as i think that is not allowed. But once it is fully ready you will see it in my signature.

Do lot of hard work before expectingmoney, and be honest and dont spam others. You will go a loooooong way!

• Like Like x 1
  4. surfville

surfville
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, as far as getting rich is concerned it does not really come over night, you need to take some challenges and work it up. But compare online and offline money making and i tell you online is much easier as long as you have patience and the cost is much lower compare to a off line business.

5. paul

paul
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yaa internet is full of scammers, you just have to judge it yourself. Earning quickly kinda schemes without hard work are just useless. For the starters blogging is the best choice. Key to success is just work hard and be honest. This way we can really make the net best place for work. So Best of [email protected] in your ventures. bye

6. whitemusk

whitemusk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Join the internet business without having research or well information may trapped us by certain advertisement which ensured us to get return within a day, the easiest way to earn money. Nowaday a lot of things like this. So we need to be aware even want to earn some money via internet. There's a way to success with some effort, not just instantly get rich.

7. ram

ram
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To earn good money from your website is now quick. But it is possible once you have quality content and good readership then it is possible. Yes as you said going for affiliate marketing and adsense are great options.

8. pankaj

pankaj
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Kailash is right.We can earn money through websites and also through blogs.But we should use only legal and good ways to earn money.We should not cheat anyone by doind fraud business and also by using illegal methos of doing bussiness.

9. AWorker

AWorker
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Also,take into consideration the relationships you have and work forwards to create a good reputation.Once you got some friends/contacts you will find easily to start a project or develop your bussines as people trust you and are open to cooperate with you.

10. BizMan

BizMan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

While there is nothing wrong with making $ off your sites via advertisements and affiliate programs you also have to offer some good content too.

Making websites to solely promote a product or earn $ off advertisements is not good, since it discourages people from visiting that website again or recommending it to friends and family. Your website should contain some useful info, if your site is let's say about dog training tips and your making $ via advertisements, your site should indeed contain a couple of dog training tips.

11. Gsv13

Gsv13
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't think people will hate too much ads .......the more they hate you...... more they will visit your site ;)
    Take example of Mr John Chow of johnchow.com ..... his blog has ecpm of 60$ earning him approx $24k/month. Most of people don't like him ... still they visit his blog to have a look on his evil techniques. :D

12. Lord_Daksh

Lord_Daksh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah i also visit his blod frequently,but his ideas are pretty lame.. I wonder,how he makes so much from it..
    According to me,now in this era,the best way to have your money is by selling goods.. I just do this and recently i got my Sony Vaio Laptop from all of my internet earnings only,which i earned in 3 yrs.. just love to sell my goods in eBay.. I receive a good number of profit from it....

13. npguy

npguy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Indeed there is huge potential in ad and other affiliate programs, earning is quick but sporatic. But again, you ought to have a real huge traffic base to make a smart earning.

14. pankaj

pankaj
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Now there are many companies who offers affiliates and referalls links to its members.One of them is awsurvey.One of my friend Daksh have earned money through it three times.He is not telling lie as he had given proof also with his post.I have also applied for it.

15. ram

ram
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Iam having my blog which is related to textiles. As the topic is very specific and I have just now started it I am getting very less visitors. With this I dont know How long it will take for me to earn some money from adsense. Do people really click those ads by adsense. I am really curious to know this.

16. zerzis

zerzis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

AWSURVEYS is a scam as far as i know, but it was some months ago. It did not pay anyone..and i can give proof of it being a scam. But after some days it went off the internet. ANd then after some days it again came back alive..and then after that it may have paid some people. But as far as i know its a scam..we can logically judge it..paying so much for each surey is too much.

17. rickyou

rickyou
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i think we should stick to online marketing instead of those unreliable Get Paid To program.

18. jeni_fini

jeni_fini
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It does take time and patience. I have a website and my main problem is getting traffic to it. Blogging is another good way to earn a little money. If you don't already have a blog site, you may want to check out Blog.com or Blogvertise.com. It doesn't take long to register. Some people like surveys. There are a lot of free survey websites you can join as well. Do a lot of research before investing in an online site.

19. Notorious

Notorious
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First and for most to earn decent amount of money from your site, you'll need tons of daily hits and visitors and loads of traffic. If you're starting a site, I advise you to create something unique and have a new concept to it. It'll drag more users to the site. Also offering free stuff to users aswell will really attract them. Such as free money, domains, hosting, coupons, etc. Whatever you name it, if its free...people will start hoarding up. Once you have some sort of base of visitors that come to your site, you'll need to start advertising your site more. Get it more known, now start putting ads on it. I suggest you use Google Adsense, Bidvertiser, Adbright or Adengage. Those are probably the most efficient publishing/advertising systems out there. They will generate you some revenue from the ads you put up. But, take this from experience. When you do put ads on the site...don't put to much. The more you put, the more the user has to go through the more stress it'll cause for them. They'll start getting upset, leave your site and you lose some hits you could have generated. Also try to put ads in the most creative, but yet intelligent spots. Put them where there will be alot of attention, but don't make it so obvious. Placement of the ads is really important, once you got that nailed down, a solid visitor base, and people that click the ads your off to nice cash in no time. Just remember, ads won't generate you anything if you don't got anyone clicking them. Impressions don't make alot of money. So, make sure you put stuff up that attracts users to click them.

20. spirited

spirited
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with you rickyou. The true way to make money is to do the one that requires the initial start-up effort and possibly a small investment, (a.k.a. website or blog with quality content) depending on how you manage your funds. There are a swath of these fake and scam get paid to do something sites; however you can also make a good deal of money if you can advertise and refer a lot of people to the GPT using your referral link so it can go either way really.