Earn money with Fiverr.com

Discussion in 'Articles & Tutorials' started by e-bus.org, Feb 19, 2013.

1. e-bus.org

e-bus.org
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Many people told me that they’ve tried to make money online without any success. I had some discussions with some of these people about the methods that they used to earn money on the internet and it seems to me that many people don’t know how to start or the best way to work.

I see different ads about special courses or software all the time which give unbelievable earning statistics. These kind of ads was made to encourage people buying that materials without thinking. Not to mention the fact that they make a strong impact on people and let them dream that they could earn thousands easily.

Making money online is possible and you can start making a lot of money but not by trying that kind of courses because they are just wasting of money. You have to know how to start and what is the best things to start with.

Today I would like to give a brief about one of the best marketplaces on the internet. Fiverr.com was founded in February 2010 and just in a short time be a suitable place for beginners in online business. On this website you can sell your services for $5. That is not enough you might think, but it is an effective way to start working with. More than one million services are offered on this website and many people are making excellent amount of money every month selling their services. So how does it work and how could you start?

This website is very easy to use. First, you have to register a new account by visiting this page:

http://fiverr.com/join

Following that, you need to create your first gig (The service that you would like to sell). All service subjects on this website start with “I will” and end with “for $5″. Between these two statements you should write the service that you will offer, for example “ I will create a logo for your company just for $5“. You will have to give a short description about your service and also write the information that the buyer should give it to you after ordering your service. Having created your gig, you are ready to start selling and making profit. It is always better to promote your gig by capturing a short video for you talking about the service. That will make the people more confident about your service. When you ready, share your gig on social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter and Google+.

Fiverr will send you an email if you have a new message or when somebody ordered your gig. It is very important to do your best and deliver the work on time. The buyer can cancel the order if you don’t deliver it exactly on time or before the deadline and that will make a negative review about your service. Once you sold many gigs, you will have the chance to create gig extras which allow you to earn more money. With gig extras you could offer extra things for extra money.

I recommend starting with fiverr.com and get a foot in the door!

http://e-bus.org/2013/02/earn-money-with-fiverr-com/

• Like Like x 2
  2. sobi123

sobi123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, i would like to ask , fiverr account is free of cost ? or paid ? you gave alot of usefull information to me , will try to make money from there,

3. scifi

scifi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Fiverr account is free...but it is lot more competitive...product offering should be according to 5$ maximum...5$ is the maximum you can gain per deal on fiver...

4. Jay.

Jay.
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Fiverr is the most popular site of this kind but for some reason I don't really like using it much, there are better alternatives in my opinion (SeoClerks a good example for internet related services). I guess you can get some good deals as a buyer (although watch out for some people who do very shoddy work), however as a seller I don't really see how it's worth it. Once Fiverr take their cut ($1) and paypal take their share, you're getting a ridiculously low amount for what could be a lot of hard work. Micro job sites where you set the price could be a better solution for you.

5. e-bus.org

e-bus.org
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Fiverr account is free but they will take 1$ for every gig you sell.

6. LiquidServe

LiquidServe
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think I would advise you to earn money from seoclerks. They are far better as compared to fiverr. Fiverr has literally no seller protection. Sellers have to refund the payment made to them if the user charges back, without any talk. They just don't care about the sellers. I recently switched to seoclerks and have made much more money there in 1 month as compared to what I did in 6 months on fiverr.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sera

Sera
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Fiverr was a great way to earn a few months ago. However, now as the competition has increased, your gig will just get lost in the hundreds of other similar gigs that are existing in fiverr. So, earning through fiverr has become next to impossible. I have earned a lot on Fiverr but the sales suddenly dropped due to high level of competition.
    I even tried Seoclerks, but haven't found any luck there!

8. rohitkumar

rohitkumar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

So Fiverr is still alive for making money for free!!:confused:

9. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes rohit fiverr is still there you can join there for free and start posting your gigs.enjoy

10. xovii91

xovii91
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    I heard about SEOClerks.com at about the same time I had heard of Fiverr.
    I joined it (Fiverr) and put up (almost) the same gig that I put up on SEOClerks. On SEOClerks.com I get quite a lot of orders, without even trying to. I haven’t marketed the link ever, other then use it in my profile signatures, but I don’t think I have ever gotten an order from it. The orders come themselves.
    But on Fiverr, nothing happened, no orders, nothing. So I thought I would make the SEOClerks.com gig an “Exclusive” one, for I’ve noticed they are seen to be of more value.

11. Constantin

Constantin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That's not entirely true. You can earn far more per deal if you have "extras" (for example: delivering the gig in just one day, add extra features to the order etc.).

I ordered a logo for one of my sites about 3 weeks ago. The gig was $5 but I paid $20 for being delivered in just 1 day and another $20 for the option to choose between 2 different logos, unlimited modifications to the design (until I'm happy) and access to the PSD file - so, I paid $45 altogether.

Regarding the competition, you can always promote your gig on Fiverr.

• Like Like x 1
  12. abhi_garg

abhi_garg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Five is a best platform for earn money. you can earn $5 maximum per complete deal. you can earn more money form this marketing platform.

13. VPSDATABASE

VPSDATABASE
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I still haven't got a single gig from Fivver.
    Is there a way to make the people chose you instead of others?

14. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Can you please start a new thread and give some information on the gigs you are offering, you could even include links? You will get more helpful suggestions that way.

15. AnushaJain

AnushaJain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I also don't found fiverr very good...Just want to know any other site from which we can earn money?

16. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Anusha you can share your experiences in a new thread and also ask questions about it there only, you will get more replies to it rather than here.

17. AmbitiousStudent

AmbitiousStudent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The trick is to offer a basic gig and then offer a better deal with the extras i.e finish the article within 24 hours. But you cant offer extras until level 2 so there might be a little slave labor involved until then.

18. Martin Willard

Martin Willard
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Fiverr is an okay place to get some sales and even much more than just the $5 with the gig extras. You can make some decent money. What I don't like is with commission you only get $4 of the $5 per order.

19. sbglobal

sbglobal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

Hello !
    Is this website free. If we join this one , how can we earn money , Please suggest me.

20. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes this website is absolutely free.Your earning depends on your gig and how presentable is your gig.You can visit fiverr.com can check the featured gigs there, you will be able to make your own gig then.