Earn Money Through Paypal

Discussion in 'Business Ideas' started by chris34, Jan 9, 2010.

1. chris34

chris34
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

Hi

Many individuals have dreamt of finally leaving their small cubicles and getting a chance to work on their own homes. This is a lot of convenience because they do not have to worry about irrational demands by their superiors, make more money and manage their own time.

Most home-based businesses are done over the internet. It has vast opportunities many individuals can partake in. One way of this is earning money through paypal.

Paypal is one of the more popular methods of receiving payment through the internet. Not only is it the most secure form of sending and receiving money it is also very reliable and transactions are fast.

If you start a home based business, selling products or services, you can use paypal to either send money or receive money over the internet; all you need is an email address. Your customers can be able to pay you online in an instant.

Paypal is available worldwide, so if you have customers from other countries, you can receive your payments in an instant. There will be no need to set up a money transfer or remittance account with a bank.

You can earn money from using paypal because their services are free. You can actually save up on money transfer fees. But if you have a business that needs a merchant account, then paypal could provide this with very low fees.

The money you save from using paypal can be counted as part of the profits. This way you earn more money

Remember that money saved is money earned.

Keep sharing and reading

Thanks

2. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

But there are countries who have limitations on PayPal, like send or receive only, or don't accept PayPal at all.

3. EvanP

EvanP
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

Yes there is, but only very few.

4. fdisale

fdisale
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am in business from 5 years and since then I have been using Paypal. It allows to send and receive payments over the Internet. I believe it is the most secure,safeand effective way to do business over the Internet.

5. DEADMAN

DEADMAN
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I halfway believe money saving is money earned. But how can the people of country with limitation earn money? When there is no money earning, how is saving?

6. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It would have been better if paypal accepted all countries for it's online payment service. Due to limitations, paypal isn't used that much as it could have been. People nowadays look for other payment which is world wide like Alertpay... Liberty reserve and so on...

7. LucillaSonia

LucillaSonia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hi friends,

I'm looking for free and easy places to make money online whether it be clicking on websites, viewing emails or taking surveys (no cc required), where you can get paid through paypal quickly.

8. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Honestly, that kind of discussion is prohibited here in this forum...
    Please do refrain from discussing such sites.

There are lots of legitimate earning opportunities online. Just ask some questions here and we will help you as we can.

9. TmasterMind

TmasterMind
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would agree that PayPal cannot cater some of the countries and it's more of US-wide. That's also one of the main reasons why there are many people buying online in these nations but compared to other nations, some are still engaged to offline buying and earning.

10. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah. Offline is much more safer than ordering online.

11. rickyhelmore

rickyhelmore
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am using paypal for online business payment transaction and this very secure. We are providing and involve many online business and paypal can use in different countries for payment. I would like to say thanks to paypal because paypal is very useful tool of our many online business.

12. changelane

changelane
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i have a paypal account and service is really good and very happy with the services the are giving me its fast and just a click away