E commerce store or real store which one is better ?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by irisyang, Aug 15, 2014.

1. irisyang

irisyang
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Online Shopping is more and more popular with the development of online sales.
    So purchasing product is one of the most important tips in the online sales.
    The rapid expansion of ecommerce has made it possible for almost all big retail companies to set up their own online stores
    with regularly updated content.With more and more platform for you to select including ebay,amazon,wwcws ect...
    This trend is stimulated by the attractive low-cost ecommerce hosting services offered by different hosts on the web.

What about the real store? will it be replaced by e commerce store? The e commerce supply virtual items but the real store supply physical
    items. As for the the cstomers they would like to shop in real store...The real store take much room to shows our products but more attractive...
    It maybe a trend to combine real store with e commerce store to rush your sale would be a better choice...

2. AJKpeter

AJKpeter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would say that combination of them is better as all people around the world still prefer visiting such stores like offline ones.

3. Arizona

Arizona
    uix_expand uix_collapse

One of the last surveys I read stated that 65% (of ppl in the survey) would browse online but then still go to the shops to buy the items.. Still a large portion of the population on this planet that want to be able to touch something before buying it.

Always good to have a choice... I'm not buying any shoes online, or a new suit or items like those where I prefer to try them out first.. a long way to go before I change my mind about those kind of things, so still plenty of room for the bricks and mortar stores.

4. CoolHandCol

CoolHandCol
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A combination of both is good. Depends on how much capital you have and what products you sell.

5. marclewis

marclewis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would say real store is better as there is no physical person interaction in online store and there to answer any questions or guide online visitors.

6. ednawise

ednawise
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I will prefer Ecommerce store. Best positive point of ecommerce is the lowered cost. A part of these lowered costs could be passed on to customers in the form of discounted prices.

7. WilliamDurant

WilliamDurant
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Both are better according to the needs of an individual, both are best on their own way. When we need to do the shopping from home or want to the virtual shopping that is believing the product before buying it. Real stores are best if you want to buy the things with proper checking and inquiry. If you want to purchase anything suddenly then it would best to buy that from real store.

8. apspromostore

apspromostore
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think Combination of them is better because now a days VAT is increasing people started preferring online shopping where there won't be any VAT( Value Added Tax) Charges,but risk factor increases as cost of product increases so combination of both online shopping and visiting store is preferable.

9. promotionsonlie

promotionsonlie
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I feel E-commerce store is better than real store because sitting at home we can buy products. Our time, spending in traveling get reduce. Door delivery also there..