E-commerce friendly hosting in USA?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Lockisk, Jun 22, 2016.

1. Lockisk

Lockisk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Looking for hosting in USA that is e-commerce friendly and offer affordable hosting packages.
    What can you tell me about plusplushosting.net and its hosting services? I need 15 gbs of disk and 250 gbs of bandwidth.
    Is their support professional? Do they accept paypal?

2. TechnokratsSujata

TechnokratsSujata
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You might want to check fastcomet, they look good on paper and they have awesome customer support. they provide free 1 domain name, 1 SSL certificate and SSD hosting. And I have never heard of plusplushosting.net :(

3. kinza

kinza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Veeble.org and hostingsource.com services are resourceful and trustworthy enough to sign up with.
    They are able to satisfy the needs of many IT users.
    Prices are low and there are a lot of resources in their plans.

4. harrythomas

harrythomas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think for eCommerce site cloud server hosting is the best option to go with as it comes all the features like flexibility scalability and security which is very important for an online business to run safely over the web.

#4 harrythomas, Jun 24, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
  5. VENETX

VENETX
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are various ways to picking the right host.
    If you want a support type host I would recommend sending out an email to them and see how long it takes for them to reply.

6. Portal88

Portal88
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just for your alternative option. I have 2 e-commerce website with asphostportal. They always provide a respond within 24 hours, and I am very satisfied with their knowledgeable, courteous technical staffs. Their speed is also good and the price is affordable

7. Niksentok

Niksentok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Can say that plusplushosting.net offer a lot of different features and the flexibility to take advantage of them all.

Their support is always very friendly and helpful. Their evening and weekend support a few months ago has gives me a lot of confidence in their customer focused approach.

8. Grestok

Grestok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As you may know, the truth comes out of comparison research, so I would recommend you to check hostwinds.com ssd web hosting plans. All in all, I really do like them, you've got a lot of control over your services to suit your needs.