E-commerce Business

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by mamta, Aug 20, 2013.

1. mamta

mamta
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What do you think of E-commerce business? Is it profitable than local sales ?

2. Business Attorney

Business Attorney
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I think whether e-commerce businesses more profitable the local sales depends heavily upon the types of products. Some products are going to so much better for people can see them and pick them up. Other products are easily sold site unseen online, particularly where people are looking for the cheapest price.

3. ncfsales

ncfsales
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That is right BUSINESS ATTORNEY Always Ecommerce allows consumers to electronically exchange goods and services with no barriers of time or distance. Electronic commerce has expanded rapidly over the past five years and is predicted to continue at this rate, or even accelerate. In the near future the boundaries between "conventional" and "electronic" commerce will become increasingly blurred as more and more businesses move sections of their operations onto the Internet.

Business to Business or B2B refers to electronic commerce between businesses rather than between a business and a consumer. B2B businesses often deal with hundreds or even thousands of other businesses, either as customers or suppliers. Carrying out these transactions electronically provides vast competitive advantages over traditional methods. When implemented properly, eCommerce is often faster, cheaper and more convenient than the traditional methods of bartering goods and services.

4. haroon6

haroon6
    uix_expand uix_collapse

E-commerece business is more profitable as compare to local business.I always prefer to the E commerece bussines. and its is cheaper as compare to the others type of business.

5. Dana Franklin

Dana Franklin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Through E-commerce, you find it easier to increase your business visibility.

6. OlegLola

OlegLola
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi!

Yes, nowadays people prefer to shop online because it's really convenient. You just don't spent so much time and efforts in offline shops and can use saved time for some other activities. People are using mobile devices for shopping very often, so besides desktop e-commerce, there is such a trend called m-commerce. It's also a great instrument for business. What do you think about it?

7. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It depends upon the kind of business you have and how you run. Some people have a BnM store and still seem to struggle and some people make good money with ebay as well. So eCommerce has its own plus points but its up to you. How you utilize is what makes the difference.

8. shnoop

shnoop
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In today's era their are things which are easily available online and people prefer to buy these online to save their time and money. I think it is a good competitor of local sales.

9. rahulm

rahulm
    uix_expand uix_collapse

E-commerce business has many more option as comapre to local business. The online e-commerce store has many storage capicity and you can always update with new product. Where as the local shop is limited in storage and range.

10. onegoodman25

onegoodman25
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is a very general comparison.

E-Commerce has its pros and cons just as local business ( For many of the online owner, I believe E-Commerce is the wrong niche for them, if they don't know what they are doing ).

I like about E-Commerce that # 1 is safety, people don't break into your online store, and attack you ( sure they can bring your site down, but your personal safety come always first ), also getting to deal with people from different countries, and culture is a great deal for me.

11. adsystem

adsystem
    uix_expand uix_collapse

E commerce is a profitable business,Because in Changing era peoples are prefers to buy online rather then to go on a shopping mall or store.We also Know that Electronic commerce, commonly known as E-commerce,is a kind of industry where buying and selling of product,service is conducted over electronic systems such as the Internet and other computer networks. I share a post with you all having idea and information on E commerce website and its features or benefits :

webdesignwisdom.blogspot.in/2013/06/e-commerce-e-commerce-website-its.html

12. AmbitiousStudent

AmbitiousStudent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Generally the older generation would prefer to buy it in shops whereas the younger gen would prefer to buy online. Then again some people can wait for delivery whilst others are happy to pay the expensive option so long as they have it now. All I know is statistics don't lie and so people who weren't patient enough to wait for their product to be delivered are probably changing their attitude as the media talks about it, friends, family say its a great alternative plus you have a wide range of options to browse whereas in the high street you'd need to walk from one end to the other to compare

13. adsystem

adsystem
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes You are right in changing era peoples are buying the things online rather then to go on a store.So that's why the E-commerce business is most profitable.

14. abebi

abebi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes I agree with you,E-commerce Business is very Profitable,I also read your mentioned post,I enjoyed the reading thanks for this.

15. csys

csys
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It depends on what business we do. but shipment and time makes important in e-business.

16. henna

henna
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In my view, Ecommerce sites are becoming more popular these days. As we can see the growth of online shopping sites like eBay, FlipKart, Amazon or other daily deal sites, today people are seriously looking at eCommerce websites for some hefty discounts. As their day to day life needs like cloths, toys etc. are available at less costs, eCommerce sites are widely preferred over local businesses.

#16 henna, Oct 18, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2013
  17. marriott

marriott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We can connect to more clients in short time with the help of E commerce business. From my point of view it is profitable.

18. Aaron

Aaron
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think if you can give more priority to internet then why not to grab a services thats giving us...yeah I am really interested to grab E-commerce business which I preferred to be more profitable. ONe should not go to shops and waste their valuable time for gadgets or products or else anything needed for them. So E-commerce business can really helpful to save that time. Even people can found their products which they are searching for in the cheapest price. so according to business visibliity property, I recommend for the E-commerce rather than local business.

19. techplus

techplus
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes. ecommerce is more profitable because you have the oportunity to sell in all your contry/worldwide, not just in your city.

imagine for example if you have stores in 3 cities in your country. 2 employees in every store so in total 6 employees, rents, chargings.a lot of spendings

imagine all that money investing in internet marketing.(no employees, no chargings)