E-Commerce and Quixtar.com?

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by css25, Apr 8, 2008.

1. css25

css25
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't really know where to post this.

I was wondering if anyone is or knows anything about becoming an independent business owner through quixtar.com. Any success or flop stories? I would like to hear some input before I sign up. Thanks!

2. pendelton

pendelton
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Quixtar is an offshoot of Amway, so, like Amway, you have to push it, and push it, and push it. It is not about getting rich quick.

I was in Amway many, many years ago, when word of the idea of Quixtar was circulating.

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I don't have any personal experience with them, but as they are associated with Amway you can be confident that they are a legitimate operation. Their website looks very professional which is always a good sign.

It looks as if they promote health and sports nutrition products. Obviously there is a growing market for these products which is another positive point.

Good luck with it and let us know if you decide to go for it or how you get on.

4. css25

css25
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for the input and appreciated it a lot. As of now, I am still doing my research such business. Will keep you update once I decide to go for it.