Dream coming true !!

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by maria225, Aug 1, 2016.

1. maria225

maria225
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey everyone,

I’m so happy to announce this. My dream is finally coming true. After 5 long years of hard work and saving, I’m finally going to start my own business. I’m opening a boutique here in Toronto, with all types of wedding gowns and dresses. The inauguration is in 2 months. I want to send formal invitations to everyone here. So I wanted to know if there is any good printing company from where I can get my invitation cards printed. I checked online and found Captain Prints, and I found it is very nice. I really liked their work. I wanted to know from you all if anyone knows about them? Are they cheap? I don’t want to spend too much on this alone, but want my invitation cards to be good as well. Any other suggestions are most welcome. Many thanks in advance. :)

2. Rockpapercopy

Rockpapercopy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Congratulations!!! That's so exciting, I am sure you can't wait to open the door on your launch day. I don't know anything about the local print shops, but I do recommend Vistaprint - they do offer international shipping, are reliable and have great quality products. I use them regularly. Best of luck!

3. VerdinaNET

VerdinaNET
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Congratulations! When you persue your goals and work hard for them, in the end dreams come true. Keep going success!
    I've used Printaholic.com twice and I'm much satisfied by their service and quality.

4. elms

elms
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Congratulations! You will now see the fruit of your hard work. I've used Optimalprint and Vistaprint and the quality of their products are good. Best of luck to your business.

#4 elms, Oct 13, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2016
  5. Abdulrahman

Abdulrahman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Congratulation and hope to you more success in the future , as for addressing your question Vistaprint is one of the best company on the board these days and their prices are very affordable you will love them :)

Hope that helps