Door to Door Sales

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Entré, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Entré

Entré
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Does anybody know any good products which you can sell for profit and start up a business in selling it door to door/online?

I am thinking iPhone covers. But I am not sure yet. I was hoping I could sell someone elses product door to door for good commission like door to door affiliate marketing. But I can't find any.

2. lptprinting

lptprinting
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've sold knives, gutters, vacuums, land lawn care services door to door, and it can be tough, especially at $26/linear foot for gutters. I've sold mortgage and insurance services via telemarketing and direct mail. The trick is being comfortable and confident in your product as well as your method. Do you enjoy going out there and meeting people face to face? Or would you rather sit at a desk? The method you choose will largely be based on the product you choose to market. Choosing a product shouldn't be rushed. You have to do a lot of calculations to find out whether larger sales of a smaller product or few sales of a large product will generate the desired results. Also try to choose a product you can identify with. If you don't believe in the product you're selling, then you will never convince a potential customer to believe in it either.

3. lptprinting

lptprinting
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Also, be mindful of the laws where you live, as they can place restrictions on certain sales practices.

#3 lptprinting, Apr 23, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
  4. eKindom

eKindom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You may find wholesale price from my signature buying iPhone covers. I am also trying to do affiliate marketing. shaking hands.

5. firstchoicecar

firstchoicecar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think those iPhone covers are great and you have a good idea, But I suggest do not focus on Iphone covers only cause not all people have Iphone.

6. AliceNolan

AliceNolan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Door to Door Affiliate Marketing?

I am hearing this concept first time, it is really strange.

7. mamon

mamon
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is a wonderful

8. patrick0001

patrick0001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Those potential door to door product I can think of are seasonal items. E.g. flower and chocolate during valentine, card and present during Christmas.

9. Navida

Navida
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, iphone covers is a good idea, but you should also focus on other items. iphone covers will limit your work. By including other items you can easily expand your businesses.

10. kimipatel

kimipatel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is a good idea to start on this level... You should also focus on other items... For expand your business you should start to give offer.. like discounts free hampers, Gift voucher.. Min transaction of customer will get this much % discount.It will depend On your items.. so people connect with you easily.....

11. TomWbl

TomWbl
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Although Iphone covers could sell well, could you carry enough to make a decent profit?

12. ilovedesign

ilovedesign
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In website developing, what you should consider is the sole purpose of a website. Keep in mind that websites are for people and not for search engines.

13. Caminske

Caminske
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are from long island I would suggest cablevision.