Don't out live your money!

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Cat2, Dec 30, 2009.

1. Cat2

Cat2
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Scott from Boulder,CO
    I am new to this forum and would like to get advice on how to market the IRA management software program that I have recently developed. It is my hope that the program will be found as a helpful tool in helping people more clearly understand how to maintain their plan balances and income streams over time. If any of you have time to visit the website and give me your ideas and comments, I would greatly appreciate your input!
    view at MaxMyIRA.com

#1 Cat2, Dec 30, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2009
  2. shubh

shubh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As per the description, IRA management software program seems having good business potential, you need to apply right marketing strategies to tackle the competition and price war. Business analytical reports are really helpful in this regard as these help you to assess probable risks.

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi Scott welcome to our business forum. Thanks for joining and for posting your business questions.

Is your software targeted at individuals or businesses? Is it restricted to any country or geographic area?

If you can give a little more info in response to those questions I will do my best to give you some helpful business advice and suggestions.