domain authorised

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by homenetmoney21, Jul 30, 2013.

1. homenetmoney21

homenetmoney21
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i want to start new website hosting and domain comapany can any one please advise me who is authorised domain provider

2. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome homenetmoney21 to BAF! For starting a hosting company you can rent a VPS or Dedicated Server from any preferred Hosting companies.

For domain company, you can be reseller of Enom.com which is famous Domain registrar and also, Namecheap.com resells from Enom.

3. BODHost

BODHost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

+1 for Enom. We are also using their services for a long time now. Never faced any issue. For a hosting service you will find many good options on the Internet, but choose one wisely.

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I use NameCheap for most of my domains. They provide an excellent user-friendly service and are good value too. I've used most of the large domain name providers and I couldn't recommend NameCheap highly enough, based on my experience with them.

5. GeekGhost

GeekGhost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are using a billing system such as WHMCS you can use the built in API to allow your customers to modify their domains from within your client portal. For customer registrations we use Namecheap or Internet.bs, depending on the tld.

If you are just starting out, I would recommend doing so with a reseller account vs a dedicated server or VPS unless you are a skilled administrator or will add some sort of management plan to the server.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Totally agree with the reseller option. And enom is quite good. There are many good registrars that you can consider. At what scale are you looking to start your business? Where would it be based?

7. Multima$tery

Multima$tery
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Namecheap is good. I switched all my domains over from Godaddy to namecheap and I'm more satisfied there. Less upsells, less back-end fees, better customer service - just an overall better experience.

8. webhostuk

webhostuk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Enom is a good option second I will recommend Godaddy ( just for domain registration ).