Doing SEO and most of the sites don’t' rank - using the same strategy!

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Wesleymalm, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Wesleymalm

Wesleymalm
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've been doing SEO and always have pretty much one strategy, setting up the sites same way on different names/hosting accounts etc. But the issue is some sites do rank after couple of weeks and some sites just don’t. Or some sites rank well and move up easy and some sites no matter how high and quality the links are just don't push forward.

Is there any way or a solution to always be able to rank every site? I figured it’s all the domain name and some just do well and some don’t'. I mean I set them up 100% the same and 1 ranks the other doesn't, different accounts, different names, unique content etc. Help me out here if you can. Thank you all!

2. abhi_garg

abhi_garg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, it's depend on the website quality and the competition.. Sometime may get ranked higher by you because of the low competition, content and link opportunities.

Few niche like gambling may take more than 2 years to get ranked because of competition and low opportunity to build links for them..

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

The answer is probably "no", but it probably has nothing to do with the domain name. Abhi-garg makes an excellent point, although I do think 2 years is way too long to wait for results, even in a competitive niche. Are all of these websites in the same area, or are they different types? Once you set up the sites, are you doing any link building? What kind of phrases are you going for? Have you gotten involved in social networking, letting your potential visitors know you exist? There is a lot more to ranking a website than just building a quality site, and you need to do as much of it as possible, or you're not going to rank, or stay ranked once you get there.

4. maxwebinc

maxwebinc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No one can help you actually to this matter. The only solution is to study the nature of business of you site, market research, link prospecting, leads generation, and link building. And let me remind you that this can take a quite long time.

5. singhabhishek251

singhabhishek251
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I can help you in this, update daily to those websites, which are taking longer to rank and ping that url to Google and submit regular sitemap on a interval of 5-7 days.

6. saahil

saahil
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Have a clear architecture of the website, use different anchor phrases with mix of click here and visit here, do not do link spam building, write original content