Doing same activity on daily basis?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by Athar, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Athar

Athar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,
    I have a question in my mind. My colleague who also doing SEO of his client site when i ask him about his SEO daily routine he said he is writing a article more than 500 words and share it on Article & Press Release both site.

My Question is -
    1. Can we share a article in press release site also.
    2. Can we share daily(Unique) article and press release.
    3. Can we repeat unique article on same article sites.

Thanks for Answering...

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Your colleague is using a technique that, like others mentioned in other threads, doesn't work anymore. Gone are the days when you can simply write an article, send it to a bunch of article submission sites, and get hundreds of links. Articles must be informative and interesting to the reader. One link from an informative article, written or shared by an authoritative source, is worth way more than daily articles written just to get links. The answer is the same for all three of your questions - "No".

• Like Like x 1
  3. rf-harris

rf-harris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The length of the article is pretty good. An article can be on any topic related to your website, you may add keywords within your article and use them as anchor text to get backlinks for your website while press release is usually some kind of announcement about your Company/business/website. It can be launch of new feature, new product or something new related to your business/website.

Now here are the answers of your other questions.

1. YES, you can but most of the top press release website won't accept your submission.
    2. YES, you can share a unique article daily but you should not be posting articles on same websites on daily basis.
    3. I guess I have covered this one as well above.

4. Olivia Caitlin

Olivia Caitlin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Answering to the first question: Yes we can share the article to the press release websites but most of them won't accept.
    Sharing the articles daily will only help you if your are submitting on different websites. You can submit guest post on other websites which is far more valuable then posting it in your tier network.