Does Web Design Really Matters?

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by AK Sharma, Nov 6, 2013.

1. AK Sharma

AK Sharma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello friends, I want to know that for every business does webdesign really matters. How much attention should be pay to designing a website?

Any suggestion would be appreciated !

2. anandshah

anandshah
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Web design is main part of any web development .if web design is best then user can easy search topic in your site and mostly interest increases of user due to information provided in website and how designing of that web site.

3. Fredholm

Fredholm
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sure it is really important to have user friendly website for your visitors to reach success in your web business

4. GeekGhost

GeekGhost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For an online business Web design is very important. You're competing with many other sites in your marketplace. Standing out is paramount if you want success. We try to redesign once a year just to keep our look fresh.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Marry_11

Marry_11
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Web design is the most updated and complicated field over the web. It includes regular thousands updated for making the web page more appealing and make visitors not to loose interest, web designing is the need over the web, to get indexed over the web, and best in readability and understandability.

6. andrewc

andrewc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A company website reflects the type of business that company provides. It is really important to have a good design that is user friendly and that looks nice. Many people get to a website and leave it immediately because of the way it looks. Navigation is important as well. You want the user to always know where they are on your website.

7. Business Attorney

Business Attorney
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I am not a web designer, so I think I am pretty neutral. I think web design matters a lot but web design does not have to be fancy. The Google search page is good web design and is very simple. Unlike Google, most websites cannot consist solely of a search box and a few navigation links. As a website gets more and more "busy" then web design becomes more difficult but also more important. A poorly designed site can cause people to leave quickly without taking whatever action the site really wants them to take, whether it is viewing more pages, entering data, buying a product or clicking on a PPC ad.

8. kevinkrieger

kevinkrieger
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As content is the king. So it is the most important aspect of a website, but if the design is extremely bad and not clean, readers may not come back.

9. aronmatt3

aronmatt3
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, it really does matter. Have not you noticed that by yourself that after looking at some good website you get attracted to that and spend some more time on their website and if someone will spend more time on your website, then definitely he will remember you for later or contact you for your services and this is 1005 for sure.

10. marriott

marriott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Web design matters to a great extent because website development is an internal processing but web design is outer view of the website thats why web design has a great impact on gaining popularity in the today's world.

- - - - Posts Merged - - - -

Web design matters to a great extent because website development is an internal processing but web design is outer view of the website thats why web design has a great impact on gaining popularity in the today's world.

11. marriott

marriott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Really web design has a great importance in today's world as web development is an internal processing where as web design is a outer view and is important to a great extent.

12. AK Sharma

AK Sharma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks everyone for your suggestion

13. tylerjackson81

tylerjackson81
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't know does a car model or design matter if no then best of luck my friend.

• Like Like x 1
  14. tylerjackson81

tylerjackson81
    uix_expand uix_collapse

of course it matters bro web design is the thing which add colors to your website.

15. angela.naethon

angela.naethon
    uix_expand uix_collapse

its matters alot in SEO. if your website design not user friendly. sad you won't gain traffic for bad designing.

16. veronicajackson

veronicajackson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes Ak Sharma,Because people will judge ur company based on the quality of your website. that's it

17. natalietijan

natalietijan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I m website designer or php developer i can help you for your website development.

18. marriott

marriott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

first thing is information provided by the website and then design is second sometimes both are equally.

19. NodePacket

NodePacket
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes it matters for new clients and SEO. I would prefer to put budget on that

20. abebi

abebi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes Web Design matter,Design of any website is the front end,plays major role to stay the Online Visitors.If your website has attractive and user friendly design then it may be chance to get the more business.So from My point of view Design really Matters.