Does Social Media Make Website Promotion Easier?

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by Redd, Jul 7, 2015.

1. Maryann Farrugia

Maryann Farrugia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

its a good way in gaining more exposure and social signals that can drive traffic and connect to the webmasters and admins. But don't overdo it mate. There's a downside in overdoing things :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Diane Lane

Diane Lane
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree @MyDigitalpoint social networking sites are definitely suffering a sort of degradation, and have been for some time. Many of the followers with whom I used to interact on Twitter and tumblr now use auto-posting services, and so do I. That means that although their accounts appear active, they're basically checked out, so are posting, but not reading the posts of others, which means they're missing the material you're posting for them to see.

There are many factors to take into account when determining how to go about promoting your site or products, and the quality of the sites you will be using is definitely one of those factors.

• Like Like x 1
  3. krishnanayak

krishnanayak
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is absolutely true that now a days Social Media is a best approach to easily and quickly promote your business or brand in world wide web. There are number of social media sites where we can perfectly or instantly promote our brand to our friends or new user.

4. steveposter

steveposter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Most of the people think that social media is one of the easiest way to promote their website easily but has overlooked the most important thing in using this platform and that is to build your brand's reputation by establishing relationship between the targeted users.

5. Maryann Farrugia

Maryann Farrugia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's not that easy though if you're gonna start from scratch and build a relationship with your targeted users. And it's not just promoting your website or brand it's "building your brand and reputation".

6. clevelandslim

clevelandslim
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, social media bring the website traffic and attention since it is open to all, there are lot of opportunity to promote their website. Social media platforms are completely free to use and promote and moreover it is accessible to anyone. More people will come to know and the data spreading is faster compared to other traditional medias. To promote any services/products/business social media plays a vital role.

7. hemnaram

hemnaram
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yeah of-course social media channel is one of the best way to get more exposure to your website. Because many of the business people and customers are engaged more in social media channels like google plus,linkedin,twitter and so on..

8. cwvps

cwvps
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You're building your reputation when you're showing that you care about your followers on all those social media networks. That means engaging in conversations, asking for their opinions, answering their questions and being there to help. So, quality is about presence, caring and helping.

9. mishraraj2603

mishraraj2603
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    Yes, Social media is very powerful to promote your website and to keep new and existing customers chatting about your business. The most popular social networking sites - Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google, and interest to help drive interest and customers to your business.

10. Diane Lane

Diane Lane
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, and hashtags can help find potential customers. If you search social media sites for hashtags relating to your field, you can look for questions you can provide the answers to, which can help build relationships. Often, those users will then follow your account, which will increase the chance of future interactions and potential business opportunities.

11. introspectiv

introspectiv
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social media and social bookmarking sites are great. However, one thing that I see that they lack is stickyness. With forums, blogs, and videos that are well done will last for a long time. When you do a facebook post, or tweet, it does not last at the top, you have to keep reposting it or retweeting it and your followers will not like that. It is about creating a healthy amalgamation of links. Social media promotion is good, but, I think that it is a good idea to not forget the rest.

12. Corzhens

Corzhens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

From any angle I look, social media is a good way to promote something, be it a product or a site. But it would depend on the popularity of the social media account. Take for instance Facebook, if you account has a thousand active friends, you may get a good reaction from at least half of it in connection to what you are promoting. And the website you are promoting should be able to stand on its own so that new viewers would be coming back regularly.

13. Alika Cooper

Alika Cooper
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, social media make it easy to promote your site online.
    Social media help in gain reputation, brand awareness, user interaction, true review and huge amount of traffic. You just need to interact regularly through your social media channel.

14. Universitiutara

Universitiutara
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes, you can easily promote your business in social media site like facebook, linkedin, twitter, google+ etc. it is best way to promote your business and get or increase traffic on your site or business.

15. Ramona Vandusen

Ramona Vandusen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In my opinion, Social media marketing is a great way to boost your traffic. This is an inexpensive and quick way to promote your website and to keep new and active consumers talking about your business.

16. aradhyasharma12

aradhyasharma12
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes , it is a great way to promote your website on social media. we see so many groups in our fb accounts. it is reallly a good medium to promote any website through social media.

17. cheta

cheta
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Exactly it does for i am speaking out of experience. i have created some social media pages like Facebook pages, twitter profiles, YouTube pages etc for my website and promote them by buying ads with targeted traffic like i did for my Facebook page and its really working out and it has helped me get social traffic visitors from them to my website. you can also promote your website using social bookmarking sites too as majority of them also act as social media sites too.

18. Magento_oCodewire

Magento_oCodewire
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No doubt! Social media platform plays a vital role in promoting and enhancement of the business and products. Nowadays social media make a huge impact on online business. It also helpful in websites ranking.

19. rf-harris

rf-harris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social media is certainly a very effective part of any online marketing campaign. Social media sites can certainly help a lot to increase traffic to any web page in pretty quick time.

20. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Is this something you have experienced? If so has the increased traffic resulted in more leads?