Does anyone know what forum is best suitable for Amazon affiliate links ?

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by Michael Leng, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Michael Leng

Michael Leng
    uix_expand uix_collapse

ํํํัำYes! Increasing links traffic by posting in forum is very best way. Does anyone know what forum is best suitable for Amazon affiliate links ? ( And can be reached to the prospected customer )

2. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Like I said in the other thread: http://www.businessadviceforum.com/...-Link-Building?p=138442&viewfull=1#post138442

There's no "single" forum that is suitable for that. We all know there are forums that that don't like people posting affiliate links on their sites.
    In my opinion, the best thing that one can do to make a sale on these products is make a blog about a certain topic. You can post the ads there. But I'm not talking about blog posts that are just made to specifically sell a certain product (people hate if they come to a blog that all it do is sell certain products). If you love technology, you can create a tech blog. Write about new technology advancements like new mobile phones, and the like.

You can put the ads below your main post or at the sidebar. If done right, people will think that your site is just a normal blog with amazon advertisements. Then, you can promote or optimize that blog.

3. Michael Leng

Michael Leng
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Mm...many thanks. I am going to comply my blogs as your words.

4. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Let me know if you still got any problems. I'll be sure to help you out as much as I can.