Does anyone know about payment gateway?

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by spyindiaankur, Oct 8, 2013.

1. spyindiaankur

spyindiaankur
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello friends, I am planning to start an online e commerce website. Can someone tell me the procedure of acquiring a payment gateway service for my e-commerce business?

2. sudhakar1

sudhakar1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,
    Whether you're an up-and-coming startup or an established enterprise, Flagship Merchant Services provides the best way to accept credit cards online. With all the right features and a competitive price point, Flagship Merchant Services sets the stakes high for the competition and wins the TopTenREVIEWS Gold Award. The secret to this best-of-breed credit card processing company is that it combines the popular First Data payment processor with the industry-leading Authorize.Net payment gateway. And then its payable and non-payable service also available.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Paycron

Paycron
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A payment gateway is the service that processes credit card transactions for you. When your customers are buying something from your online store they enter ther credit card numbers during the checkout process. Your e-commerce site sends that credit card information to your payment gateway to authorize the transaction and process the payment. If the credit card information submitted to the payment gateway matches the information on file with the credit card company and the charge is approved the payment gateway will then transfer the money from your customers credit card into your merchant account.