Does anyone have success with this "Downline" and "Upline" Businesses?

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by bnmguy, Sep 1, 2009.

1. bnmguy

bnmguy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just wondering if anyone has tried any online business where they have a downline and an upline.
    If so, any advice on it? Does it work? Is it worth checking out?

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum bnmguy. I'm afraid I don't have personal experience of that type of business. Hopefully some of our other members will give you some helpful replies.

3. kguru1979

kguru1979
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First thing regarding the downline building is, we have to really digg out whether the website is real or scam .. I have a bit of experience and tried some websites and I have ended up in failures. Even if you get a good downline building website, you need to gather more of your downline members by some other business tools.

One such example can be, post your downline builder link in a worker style website (like mturk and microworkers) wherein you can get more sign-ups under you. In such a thing, you need to provide some money to them for sign-up. So, in such cases, you have to spend a little out of your pockets for building your downline..!

4. Happy

Happy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey as far as I know this kind of things does not work I have friends of mine working out for these type of sites but they are not able to get anything.If you also do it ,you yourself will not get benefit but the site owner will surely be benefited.

5. kriedk

kriedk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi there
    The internet is a jungle of real and not so real opportunities. You have to sieve through and decide what will work for you. Like any other business it takes learning, time and the need to succeed. I unfortunately am suspicious as soon as I am asked for money, especially when they have got me there by promising that it is free. I joined up with a data entry company who wanted a one off fee and promised to pay me $10 per form and would pay out when I got to $1000. I got as far as $870. At this point they sent me an e-mail to inform me that they had changed policy to make it easier for the client, they would be sending all 3000 data forms, which was great but now they said my first payment would only be done when I had finished all 3000.(Blaa!!). I now only join free affiliates and only when I make money do I spend money.
    Wishing you well.