Does anyone have any experience in this industry?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by lucky4fmusa, May 9, 2012.

1. lucky4fmusa

lucky4fmusa
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Does anyone have any experience in this industry? A partner and I have the opportunity to purchase one. I would like some advice from someone in the industry. The company has 3 major clients that make up just over 50% of the revenue.

We are somewhat worried if we purchase and lose one of those clients, thats a hurtful loss. Please let me know. I would love to speak with someone.

2. JBMedia

JBMedia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Which industry are we speaking of? This will more than likely help you get an answer you're looking for.

3. gogreenbusiness

gogreenbusiness
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Ei, i think you forgot to mention what type of industry that your in to. 3 major clients that makes 50% of the company revenues seems so promising. But of course, you have to give us idea about the nature of your business so we can provide you more accurate advice. Thanks

4. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you not yet mention what is the industry. By the way, if this is the case, you might need to check whether this company/industry have contract with this three major client.

5. eKindom

eKindom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

6. anne

anne
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I recently sold a business and one of the main conditions of this sale was a personal introduction to the top clients. This ensured that the new business owner was introduced and had the knowledge of these clients to make a good impression. Get as much info on these clients, re who makes the decisions etc and connect with them.
    Don't know what business you are talking about but " goodwill" only goes so far and you will need to know as much as you can about these clients. Check out the three client's credit, history of their business and anything you can find out and then you will know whether this is a good buy.