Does anybody have an idea about Affiliate marketing?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by DenaEden, May 3, 2013.

1. DenaEden

DenaEden
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hello everyone, i'm looking to make money online. After doing some research, I got know one can do that by affiliate marketing. So I wanna more about it .. if anyone can help me out there o.0

2. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Affiliate marketing is pretty easy. I'll explain it in simple words to you. When you promote any company's products which allows them to make a sale then you become entitled to a commission based on the sale value. You can join Affiliate program of any company and endorse their products on your site and social media and if someone buys their product due to you promotion then you earn.

• Like Like x 1
  3. sagor

sagor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Affiliate Marketing overlaps with other internet marketing method to the same degree.Affiliate marketing method include as a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) , Paid to Click (PPC),Email Marketing, Display Advertise.ETC.

4. alex900

alex900
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Affilliate marketing is the way for business owners to attract new customers by paying part of the revenue to those who advertise their program via affiliate link. For example, if you were an Amazon affiliate and linked to some of your favorite books with affiliate links, if someone clicked on a link and purchased that book, you’d get a commission.

5. virt_train

virt_train
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hi DenaEden, affiliate marketing is simply selling or promoting other people's product and services and where you get percentage share of the sales. These are the basic steps you can do:

1. Decide what product or service you want to sell. This must be something that is your great interest or something that you love.
    2. Research the market
    3. Set up your own website but this will still work even without a website.
    4. Register with the most trusted online advertising company that offers affiliate marketing program such as Clickbank and Commmission Junction.
    5. Promote your website